Law School
Admissions
Law
Schools
Law
Students
TLS
Forums

Forum Index     Latest Posts     Forum Search     Mobile (on/off)     Forum Archives     See Also: Rankings/Profiles   Interviews   LSAT Prep   TLS Stats

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

Post new topic Anonymous post new topic Reply to topic Anonymous reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Explain each of your grades below 'B'
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:28 pm 

rando wrote:
top 1/3 is not "seriously shitty."

The fact that you got a random C+ is shitty.

Ya I so thought I ace'd 2nd semester and was ready to claim the one C+ was a huge outlier (with the CALI they might have bought it), broke my mind to see that second one, thought I hit the wrong semester.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:00 pm 

Anonymous User wrote:
all a/a-(1 CALI); no b anything; 2 C+ (civpro and conlaw). school 25-35, at best bottom of top third.

explain this for OCI and I send you a Christmas turkey (meaning ANY possible explanation that wouldn't just make it look worse)

When the interview starts, take out your penis. Interviews are only 20 minutes long and hopefully the penis thing will eat up enough time that there's only time to discuss the A's.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:05 pm 

True story: One student responded to 'How are you going to explain these grades?' with 'How are you going to explain why your firm is all over the newspapers and abovethelaw for being poorly managed?'. I'm not clear on whether he got a callback.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:25 pm 

Kohinoor wrote:
True story: One student responded to 'How are you going to explain these grades?' with 'How are you going to explain why your firm is all over the newspapers and abovethelaw for being poorly managed?'. I'm not clear on whether he got a callback.

I appreciate the advice but I don't know if i have the willpower for that

Post new topic Anonymous post new topic Reply to topic Anonymous reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2