Edgar Criminal Law Grade at Columbia What is taking so long? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Edgar Criminal Law Grade at Columbia What is taking so long?

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:53 pm

Anyone know why Edgar at Columbia is taking so long to post his criminal law grades? It has been six weeks since the exam. Anyone have him before? Is he always this slow?

Anonymous User

Re: Edgar Criminal Law Grade at Columbia What is taking so long?

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:05 pm

I heard his wife had a baby right before or after the exam. You can try e-mailing the registrar and ask if they know anything. I know that people did that last semester and the registrar was pretty helpful and had a good idea of when the grades would be in.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:00 pm

Wow, I didn't know that. I think he is 68. How old is his wife? I never would have guessed that he had a wife of child bearing age.

Anonymous User wrote:I heard his wife had a baby right before or after the exam. You can try e-mailing the registrar and ask if they know anything. I know that people did that last semester and the registrar was pretty helpful and had a good idea of when the grades would be in.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:46 pm

Dubler hasn't gotten her ConLaw grades back yet either, though we did receive an email on Monday the 14th saying we'd get them "next week". That was a May 4 exam, too. Doesn't Columbia impose some kind of time limit on Professor's grading?

PKSebben

Silver

Post by PKSebben » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:56 pm

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Legal Employment”