Class of 2013 will be part of the "Lost Generation" Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
daesonesb

Bronze

Re: Class of 2013 will be part of the "Lost Generation"

Post by daesonesb » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:41 pm

TTTGrad wrote:Chicagolaw2013,

=Sigh=

Perhaps if you had done a little more research on the story, you would have learned that this professor has in the past deviated from the grading curve. Why did the Dean at DePaul decide this semester to enforce the curve and not in the past? Surely many college grads are dying to go to law school, even at a festering TTT such as DePaul which was prominently featured in this article:

http://thirdtierreality.blogspot.com/20 ... ge-of.html

Some of the students at DePaul suspect the curve was enforced in order to prevent "scholly" kids from keeping their awards because the school may be hard up for money. After all, law professors and deans need to live a lavish lifestyle.

As for me, don't you concern your little brain about what TTT I attended (anything outside YHS is TTT). Rest assured my TTT alma mater is ranked way higher (T25) than DePaul for what it's worth.
--ImageRemoved--

chicagolaw2013

Silver

Post by chicagolaw2013 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:45 pm

TTTGrad wrote:Chicagolaw2013,

=Sigh=

Perhaps if you had done a little more research on the story, you would have learned that this professor has in the past deviated from the grading curve. Why did the Dean at DePaul decide this semester to enforce the curve and not in the past? Surely many college grads are dying to go to law school, even at a festering TTT such as DePaul which was prominently featured in this article:

http://thirdtierreality.blogspot.com/20 ... ge-of.html

Some of the students at DePaul suspect the curve was enforced in order to prevent "scholly" kids from keeping their awards because the school may be hard up for money. After all, law professors and deans need to live a lavish lifestyle.

As for me, don't you concern your little brain about what TTT I attended (anything outside YHS is TTT). Rest assured my TTT alma mater is ranked way higher (T25) than DePaul for what it's worth.
You are a festering ass fizzure, yet you still exist, and claim to be amazing. Kinda sounds like Cooley...

If your school was so fabulous, then tell us what it is, oh wise seer. Oh wait, COOLEY. Gotcha.

Working on getting you permabanned for your comments and your trolling. Everyone can thank me later.

EDIT: Banhammer should be on its way shortly, folks. FINALLY.

Corsair

Gold

Post by Corsair » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Legal Employment”