Highest Salary

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.

Re: Highest Salary

Postby RisingMichigan3L » Tue May 25, 2010 10:35 pm

You don't recognize the difference between criticizing a flawed comment that leads to a thread of misleading speculation and replying to a stupid question with snark?

Yes. Semantically, they are different. But in one case, you are criticizing "forum impropriety" (that is still completely within the bounds of the rules), and in another you're ripping off another user for asking a "stupid" question (I'm sorry if they actually have lives and don't live by salary numbers like you and I do).

Anyways, don't really want to derail the thread into another silly argument. You're so full of yourself, so I just don't see the point. I just find it humorous (not hypocritical-in fact, I disavowed that in my last post. Guess you have a guilty conscience).

Return to “Legal Employment”