Where can I get a list of firms' office locations?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Mattalones

Where can I get a list of firms' office locations?

Postby Mattalones » Fri May 21, 2010 10:58 pm

For the top 200 or so firms, all I can find is information about their business and their ranking. Do any of you know where I can find a spreadsheet or something that lists all of the office locations? It would be super helpful of anyone who can point me in the right direction.

IzziesGal

Re: Where can I get a list of firms' office locations?

Postby IzziesGal » Fri May 21, 2010 11:24 pm

NALP directory should have it. Also, go to each firm's website and click on something like "offices" or "locations" or "about us." The websites will list their offices under a tab with a heading similar to those.

Mattalones

Postby Mattalones » Fri May 21, 2010 11:47 pm

IzziesGal wrote:NALP directory should have it. Also, go to each firm's website and click on something like "offices" or "locations" or "about us." The websites will list their offices under a tab with a heading similar to those.

Two things:
What is NALP directory (I'm asking before googling)?
I want to avoid going to every site. That is a $hit load of sites to visit. A spreadsheet would be so much more useful.

IzziesGal

Postby IzziesGal » Fri May 21, 2010 11:51 pm

It should be your best friend in law school job hunts. It tells you firm size, salary, number of SAs, number of offers out of those SAs, etc. You will still have to type in each firm name, but a list of all the offices should pop up. Good luck with your search!

http://www.nalpdirectory.com/

Mattalones

Postby Mattalones » Sat May 22, 2010 12:09 am

IzziesGal wrote:It should be your best friend in law school job hunts. It tells you firm size, salary, number of SAs, number of offers out of those SAs, etc. You will still have to type in each firm name, but a list of all the offices should pop up. Good luck with your search!

http://www.nalpdirectory.com/

Whoa! :shock:

I got sucked in doing searches for a long time ... Needed to stop myself Thanks!

Return to “Legal Employment”