Loyola Patent Fair Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
hrvd214

New

Loyola Patent Fair

Post by hrvd214 » Sat May 15, 2010 6:49 pm

Does anyone have any idea when we will start hearing about whether or not we have been selected for interviews??

wiseowl

Silver

Re: Loyola Patent Fair

Post by wiseowl » Sat May 15, 2010 9:34 pm

June 21

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri May 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Did anyone else get a similar e-mail:

Thank you for your interest in interviewing with Alston & Bird at the Loyola Patent Program. Please take a moment to email me your preferred office location(s), in order of interest. For your convenience, the location of all Alston & Bird's offices are listed below. Thank you!

Atlanta
Charlotte
Dallas
Los Angeles
New York
Raleigh
Silicon Valley
Ventura County
Washington, DC

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri May 21, 2010 1:10 pm

yes, I believe they sent it to everyone who bid on them

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

dood

Gold

Post by dood » Fri May 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Last edited by dood on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue May 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Did anyone else receive an email from Cadwalader requesting transcripts? Did everyone get this email?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Tue May 25, 2010 10:23 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Did anyone else receive an email from Cadwalader requesting transcripts? Did everyone get this email?
Should we wait for spring grades before sending this information?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed May 26, 2010 12:04 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Did anyone else receive an email from Cadwalader requesting transcripts? Did everyone get this email?
i got it too. she specifically asks you to send it by May 28.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed May 26, 2010 12:05 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Yes, you should definitely do that. I know they said they want the transcript by this Friday, but they are just trying to filter out the free thinkers from the drones who do what they are told. Be a unique butterfly!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Wed May 26, 2010 1:42 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Yes, you should definitely do that. I know they said they want the transcript by this Friday, but they are just trying to filter out the free thinkers from the drones who do what they are told. Be a unique butterfly!
lawl, i missed that line. i am clearly illiterate .

notyou

New

Post by notyou » Thu May 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Did anyone's resume get messed up in the online conversion process to PDF? I noticed after I submitted my bids that the process stripped away some spaces, creating a clearly visible typo. Later, while I was creating new resumes for the resume collections, I noticed that a .docx file would cause some problems but a .doc file would not.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu May 27, 2010 3:45 pm

notyou wrote:Did anyone's resume get messed up in the online conversion process to PDF? I noticed after I submitted my bids that the process stripped away some spaces, creating a clearly visible typo. Later, while I was creating new resumes for the resume collections, I noticed that a .docx file would cause some problems but a .doc file would not.
Nothing you can do about it now.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

notyou

New

Post by notyou » Thu May 27, 2010 6:12 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
notyou wrote:Did anyone's resume get messed up in the online conversion process to PDF? I noticed after I submitted my bids that the process stripped away some spaces, creating a clearly visible typo. Later, while I was creating new resumes for the resume collections, I noticed that a .docx file would cause some problems but a .doc file would not.
Nothing you can do about it now.
Yeah, but it's very disappointing. I spent a lot of time creating a nice resume and it's such a letdown that the conversion process messed it up. I just hope that the strengths of my background can overcome the typo. I feel like missing out on the patent fair b/c of a typo generated by the website would be quite a setback in this economy.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu May 27, 2010 6:32 pm

notyou wrote:Yeah, but it's very disappointing. I spent a lot of time creating a nice resume and it's such a letdown that the conversion process messed it up. I just hope that the strengths of my background can overcome the typo. I feel like missing out on the patent fair b/c of a typo generated by the website would be quite a setback in this economy.
I'm in the same boat. For some reason the version I uploaded had a word deleted. not in a major sentence or anything but im ragin

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”