I got into Brooklyn/Seton Hall/Cardozo/St Johns I'm rich$$!

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
SteelReserve

I got into Brooklyn/Seton Hall/Cardozo/St Johns I'm rich$$!

Postby SteelReserve » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:05 am

*Hey guys I just got my acceptance letter to those schools, I can definitely afford 200k in loans since I'm going to make so much bank when I graduate. I definitely will be in the top 5% since I'm such a hard worker and I know in advance that I have to focus on black letter law because I read my E and E's as a ZeroL and memorized Getting to Maybe instead of partying with my friends the last summer before law school!

All lawyers make tons of money, I know because my dad's brother's friend is a 67 year old medmal lawyer and he makes cake! Oh and government jobs are for TTT plebs, I'm going straight into bigfirms when I graduate, those government jobs are so not competitive only a real schlub goes for 60k at graduation LOL! I'm going to rock Alden shoes and live a models and bottles lifestyle during the .5 hours per week of free time I have. When I'm not busy bending over backwards for a partner on Saturday nights, I will definitely be admired by my friends who will never see me again as I gain weight and pour over documents in front of my laptop. Yea, this biglaw stuff is real lawyering! Government jobs are for plebs and I am the coolest 200k indebted Brooklyn grad EVAR!!!

*april fool's! :)

holydonkey

Re: I got into Brooklyn/Seton Hall/Cardozo/St Johns I'm rich$$!

Postby holydonkey » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:06 am

fail

BradyToMoss

Postby BradyToMoss » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:12 pm

killself.

chocho

Postby chocho » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:24 pm

killself slowly

RPK34

Postby RPK34 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:26 pm

Not even remotely funny

OneKnight

Postby OneKnight » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:27 pm

need more plebs!

XxSpyKEx

Postby XxSpyKEx » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:00 pm

SteelReserve wrote:*Hey guys I just got my acceptance letter to those schools, I can definitely afford 200k in loans since I'm going to make so much bank when I graduate. I definitely will be in the top 5% since I'm such a hard worker and I know in advance that I have to focus on black letter law because I read my E and E's as a ZeroL and memorized Getting to Maybe instead of partying with my friends the last summer before lawl skool!

All lawyers make tons of money, I know because my dad's brother's friend is a 67 year old medmal lawyer and he makes cake! Oh and government jobs are for TTT plebs, I'm going straight into bigfirms when I graduate, those government jobs are so not competitive only a real schlub goes for 60k at graduation your attempt at humor is the most laughable thing about your post; sadly, it is not that laughable! I'm going to rock Alden shoes and live a models and bottles lifestyle during the .5 hours per week of free time I have. When I'm not busy bending over backwards for a partner on Saturday nights, I will definitely be admired by my friends who will never see me again as I gain weight and pour over documents in front of my laptop. Yea, this biglaw stuff is real lawyering! Government jobs are for plebs and I am the coolest 200k indebted Brooklyn grad EVAR!!!

Lol at the idea that med malpractice =/= shitlaw.

timshel

Postby timshel » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:10 pm

EPIC FAIL

$1.99

Postby $1.99 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:32 pm

i bet you were pretty proud of yourself after you wrote this OP. you expected to receive praise from the TLS community and kept on refreshing for any signs of laughter didn't you? you assumed you were original and a smart guy.

unfortunately, you are an idiot and i actually believe you will be going to one of those schools as i can tell from this pathetic attempt at humor that you probably suck at life in general.

you are an embarrassment to your educational institution, your family, and humanity in general.

BradyToMoss

Postby BradyToMoss » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:37 pm

$1.99 wrote:i bet you were pretty proud of yourself after you wrote this OP. you expected to receive praise from the lishi community and kept on refreshing for any signs of laughter didn't you? you assumed you were original and a smart guy.

unfortunately, you are an idiot and i actually believe you will be going to one of those schools as i can tell from this pathetic attempt at humor that you probably suck at life in general.

you are an embarrassment to your educational institution, your family, and humanity in general.

Everyone in this lounge is now dumber for having read this thread. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Finished that for you..

najumobi

Postby najumobi » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:41 pm

BradyToMoss wrote:
$1.99 wrote:i bet you were pretty proud of yourself after you wrote this OP. you expected to receive praise from the lishi community and kept on refreshing for any signs of laughter didn't you? you assumed you were original and a smart guy.

Everyone in this lounge is now dumber for having read this thread. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Finished that for you..
ha, that quote never gets old.

SteelReserve

Postby SteelReserve » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:40 pm

Killedself.

ToTransferOrNot

Postby ToTransferOrNot » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:38 pm

SteelReserve wrote:Killedself.

Great, now T-L-S is going to get investigated incessantly on CNN for bullying-induced suicide. Thanks guys.

Return to “Legal Employment”