How can I make partner at a V10 firm?

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
UnitarySpace

Re: How can I make partner at a V10 firm?

Postby UnitarySpace » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:24 pm

BradyToMoss wrote:Yes, smooth sailing after repaying $400k in student loans, after doing more work in half a year of med school than law students do in 3 years, after spending 4 years working 100 hours weeks as a resident making 1/3 of what Summer Associates are paid to attend baseball games and other events.

Exactly.

Renzo

Postby Renzo » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:27 pm

cutiewiddlebebe wrote:You guys are rufless. Forget about the million-dollar salary. I have edited my question: How can I make partner at a V10 firm? Thank you.

Rufless?

I think the answer to your question is: kill yourself and be reincarnated as someone smarter.

rayiner

Postby rayiner » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:26 pm

Renzo wrote:
cutiewiddlebebe wrote:You guys are rufless. Forget about the million-dollar salary. I have edited my question: How can I make partner at a V10 firm? Thank you.

Rufless?

I think the answer to your question is: kill yourself and be reincarnated as someone smarter.

I died laughing.

Return to “Legal Employment”