PSA: for 1Ls still searching for 1L summer jobs

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

PSA: for 1Ls still searching for 1L summer jobs

Postby Anonymous User » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Edit: see post below.
My answer: "yes"
Last edited by Anonymous User on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Renzo

Re: PSA: for 1Ls still searching for 1L summer jobs

Postby Renzo » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:12 pm

I hate feeling like I'm the anonymous post police, but fucking COME ON! You're to much of a coward to post general advice under a pseudonym that's already as anonymous as you choose to keep it?

Postby 270910 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Renzo wrote:I hate feeling like I'm the anonymous post police, but fucking COME ON! You're to much of a coward to post general advice under a pseudonym that's already as anonymous as you choose to keep it?

Lame. I wanted to see what OP posted and now it's gone. Leaving policing to the mods.

Renzo

Postby Renzo » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:08 pm

disco_barred wrote:
Renzo wrote:I hate feeling like I'm the anonymous post police, but fucking COME ON! You're to much of a coward to post general advice under a pseudonym that's already as anonymous as you choose to keep it?

Lame. I wanted to see what OP posted and now it's gone. Leaving policing to the mods.

Here's what it said in a nutshell. "If you don't have a 1L job by now, you should be stressing."

Return to “Legal Employment”