Why doesn't everyone do this?!? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
js87

Bronze

Re: Why doesn't everyone do this?!?

Post by js87 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:44 pm

I am from South Florida and you could not pay me to stay here. The Florida job market (legal included) is dismal, and besides that, Florida itself is a miserable place. I live about an hour north of Miami and lived in Miami for about six months. Avoid it like the plague.

UrbanAchievers

Bronze

Post by UrbanAchievers » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:29 pm

js87 wrote:I am from South Florida and you could not pay me to stay here. The Florida job market (legal included) is dismal, and besides that, Florida itself is a miserable place. I live about an hour north of Miami and lived in Miami for about six months. Avoid it like the plague.
You mean there's more to it than "hurricanez and honeyz?" Who would've thought?

agentzer0

Bronze

Post by agentzer0 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:32 pm

UrbanAchievers wrote:
js87 wrote:I am from South Florida and you could not pay me to stay here. The Florida job market (legal included) is dismal, and besides that, Florida itself is a miserable place. I live about an hour north of Miami and lived in Miami for about six months. Avoid it like the plague.
You mean there's more to it than "hurricanez and honeyz?" Who would've thought?
good point, how could i forget coke?? apologies

agentzer0

Bronze

Post by agentzer0 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:35 pm

there's also Rick Ross... but that's gotta count against miami if it counts for anything at all.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”