Problems with the Thank You Note

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Problems with the Thank You Note

Postby Anonymous User » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:56 pm

I had a judicial internship interview with two law clerks in a judge's chambers. I'm terrible with names, however, and can only remember one guy's name (the one who corresponded with me for setting up the interview). How should I write the note to make up for the mistake of not remembering the other clerk's name?

Nom Sawyer

Re: Problems with the Thank You Note

Postby Nom Sawyer » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:03 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I had a judicial internship interview with two law clerks in a judge's chambers. I'm terrible with names, however, and can only remember one guy's name (the one who corresponded with me for setting up the interview). How should I write the note to make up for the mistake of not remembering the other clerk's name?

wiseowl

Re: Problems with the Thank You Note

Postby wiseowl » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:11 pm

find your schools password to The Leadership Library, then search for the judge. All the clerks will be listed.

Return to “Legal Employment”