CC mishap Forum

Many years ago TLS held a content competition. The competition is no longer active, but this forum keeps going.
PrettyLittleDitty

New

CC mishap

Post by PrettyLittleDitty » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:39 pm

I completed my undergraduate degree in 2008, and in 2010 I had the brilliant idea that I was going to take some classes at the local community college. I ended up changing my mind after the withdrawl date and basically stopped going. I have F's from these classes, never dreaming that this would come back to haunt me. I've already taken the LSAT and want to apply for admissions in the spring, but am freaking out now that this is going to prevent me from being admitted. Any advice or information would be very much appreciated!!

Clearly

Gold

Re: CC mishap

Post by Clearly » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:53 pm

PrettyLittleDitty wrote:I completed my undergraduate degree in 2008, and in 2010 I had the brilliant idea that I was going to take some classes at the local community college. I ended up changing my mind after the withdrawl date and basically stopped going. I have F's from these classes, never dreaming that this would come back to haunt me. I've already taken the LSAT and want to apply for admissions in the spring, but am freaking out now that this is going to prevent me from being admitted. Any advice or information would be very much appreciated!!
You couldn't have posted in a more incorrect forum. Also, I believe they won't count towards your gpa as you already had your first undergrad degree

JamMasterJ

Platinum

Re: CC mishap

Post by JamMasterJ » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:12 pm

Clearlynotstefan wrote:
PrettyLittleDitty wrote:I completed my undergraduate degree in 2008, and in 2010 I had the brilliant idea that I was going to take some classes at the local community college. I ended up changing my mind after the withdrawl date and basically stopped going. I have F's from these classes, never dreaming that this would come back to haunt me. I've already taken the LSAT and want to apply for admissions in the spring, but am freaking out now that this is going to prevent me from being admitted. Any advice or information would be very much appreciated!!
You couldn't have posted in a more incorrect forum. Also, I believe they won't count towards your gpa as you already had your first undergrad degree
credited. I think OP accidentally hit new topic rather than reply to YCR's post in this forum.

Return to “TLS Content Competitions”