Many years ago TLS held a content competition. The competition is no longer active, but this forum keeps going.
- Posts: 2577
- Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm
Now to buy GTM
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 6:28 pm
Very focused article on how to do well on a law school exam. Thanks.
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:33 pm
Thank you for this information. It can helps us a lot.
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:51 am
- Posts: 795
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:25 pm
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:39 pm
- Posts: 416
- Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:43 pm
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:03 am
- Posts: 10222
- Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:21 pm
I really need to start reading GTM. I am at work and have it in my bag right now. Unfortunately, I will likely reddit, TLS, and play Vita all night.
- Posts: 208
- Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:31 am
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:58 pm
- MT Cicero
- Posts: 507
- Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:40 pm
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:52 am
- Posts: 268
- Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:30 pm
- Young Marino
- Posts: 801
- Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:36 pm
Probably the best read on exam taking I've read thus far. Thank you so much!
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:28 pm
- Posts: 124
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:51 pm
Thanks so much! Just bought Getting to Maybe!
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:42 pm
Love this guide. Have one question: When applying law to facts, should you say the case name every single time. And should you incorporate the case name into the sentence, or with a cite (w/o signals) at the end of the sentence?
- Posts: 401
- Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:04 pm
CicerBRo wrote:Love this guide. Have one question: When applying law to facts, should you say the case name every single time. And should you incorporate the case name into the sentence, or with a cite (w/o signals) at the end of the sentence?
no, u don't have to cite on exams.
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 10:32 am
tagging for later.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest