Law Preview

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
addicted

Law Preview

Postby addicted » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:20 am

I've received a few things in the mail from a company called Law Preview, which offers 5 day prep for law school taught my many of the top law school professors. it costs a thousand dollars though. do you guys know anything about this? think it could be worth doing?

i included the website if anyone's curious.

http://lawpreview.com/

General Tso

Re: Law Preview

Postby General Tso » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:22 pm

TLS consensus is that Law Preview is a waste of time and money.

JClark-NYU

Postby JClark-NYU » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:07 pm

The term consensus is actually not applicable here. Some people say its a waste, others really appreciate it, others say only do it if you have that much money to spend without financial hardship.

As far as I can tell, no one else is offering to actually talk about their experience. Law preview is not for everyone, but if you are considering it I would be happy to tell you how it helped me, as well as discuss if you might be someone it could help - and help enough to be worth the price.

J

leraa6587

Postby leraa6587 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:11 pm

JClark-NYU wrote:The term consensus is actually not applicable here. Some people say its a waste, others really appreciate it, others say only do it if you have that much money to spend without financial hardship.

As far as I can tell, no one else is offering to actually talk about their experience. Law preview is not for everyone, but if you are considering it I would be happy to tell you how it helped me, as well as discuss if you might be someone it could help - and help enough to be worth the price.

J

What do they teach you? How to brief cases and make outlines, or foundations to your first year classes like "civ pro 101"?

KG_CalGuy

Postby KG_CalGuy » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:23 pm

swheat wrote:TLS consensus is that Law Preview is a waste of time and money.

+1.

Every single law student I've ever spoken with says it's a waste of time

Postby 270910 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:28 pm

JClark-NYU wrote:The term consensus is actually not applicable here. Some people say its a waste, others really appreciate it, others say only do it if you have that much money to spend without financial hardship.

J

Trolling... for law preview.... in the CLASS OF 2012 FORUM? TTTrolling.

Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”