St. John's Class of 2012 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
yourthug4life

New

Re: St. John's Class of 2012

Post by yourthug4life » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:24 pm

I'm just curious but what where your GPA and LSAT scores? I'm talking to anyone that got accepted into St. Johns Law.

bex

New

Post by bex » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:54 pm

yourthug4life wrote:I'm just curious but what where your GPA and LSAT scores? I'm talking to anyone that got accepted into St. Johns Law.
3.74 GPA and 161 highest on LSAT. I got a significant scholarship.

romothesavior

Diamond

Post by romothesavior » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:51 am

This is a total shot in the dark, but did anybody in here take Professor Tamanaha for Torts and do well (or know someone that did)? If so, I'd love to hear some insights and I'd really love it if you'd be willing to share an outline. I've got him at WUSTL this year and since he is new, none of the upperclassmen know what he is like.

bex

New

Post by bex » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:16 pm

romothesavior wrote:This is a total shot in the dark, but did anybody in here take Professor Tamanaha for Torts and do well (or know someone that did)? If so, I'd love to hear some insights and I'd really love it if you'd be willing to share an outline. I've got him at WUSTL this year and since he is new, none of the upperclassmen know what he is like.
Didn't have him and don't know what he's like -- I looedk him up on ratemyprofessors, and he seems to have some terrific reviews. I know the site is skeptical, but I've found that most reviews I've looked up there have been pretty accurate aboutSJU Law Professors.

Also, below is a link to the SJU Law SBA website with some outlines. If you scroll down, there are a bunch for Tamanaha.

--LinkRemoved--

romothesavior

Diamond

Post by romothesavior » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:35 pm

bex wrote:
romothesavior wrote:This is a total shot in the dark, but did anybody in here take Professor Tamanaha for Torts and do well (or know someone that did)? If so, I'd love to hear some insights and I'd really love it if you'd be willing to share an outline. I've got him at WUSTL this year and since he is new, none of the upperclassmen know what he is like.
Didn't have him and don't know what he's like -- I looedk him up on ratemyprofessors, and he seems to have some terrific reviews. I know the site is skeptical, but I've found that most reviews I've looked up there have been pretty accurate aboutSJU Law Professors.

Also, below is a link to the SJU Law SBA website with some outlines. If you scroll down, there are a bunch for Tamanaha.

--LinkRemoved--
Sounds like a lot of people really love him. I've also heard good things about him and I enjoyed his article on law profs and the economy. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Thanks for your help!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

bex

New

Post by bex » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:29 pm

romothesavior wrote:
bex wrote:

--LinkRemoved--
Sounds like a lot of people really love him. I've also heard good things about him and I enjoyed his article on law profs and the economy. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Thanks for your help!
No problem -- good luck!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”