Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Memories

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
greatwhiteway
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby greatwhiteway » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:54 am

silenziatori wrote:
greatwhiteway wrote:Throw in some churros to that spanish hot chocolate.

I think we need to change the title of this thread to "Fordham Class of 2012 talks about FOOD"

Oh, and, I can't remember which of you brought this up, but this has to be added to the list: http://www.maxbrenner.com/


Max Brenner has some good stuff. Now I'm really hungry. Thanks.


No probs, glad I could help ;)

User avatar
OperaSoprano
Posts: 4410
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:54 am

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby OperaSoprano » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:59 am

greatwhiteway wrote:
silenziatori wrote:
greatwhiteway wrote:Throw in some churros to that spanish hot chocolate.

I think we need to change the title of this thread to "Fordham Class of 2012 talks about FOOD"

Oh, and, I can't remember which of you brought this up, but this has to be added to the list: http://www.maxbrenner.com/


Max Brenner has some good stuff. Now I'm really hungry. Thanks.


No probs, glad I could help ;)


Done, lol. I love being a mod.

User avatar
broach911
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:50 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby broach911 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:29 am

OperaSoprano wrote:
greatwhiteway wrote:
silenziatori wrote:
greatwhiteway wrote:Throw in some churros to that spanish hot chocolate.

I think we need to change the title of this thread to "Fordham Class of 2012 talks about FOOD"

Oh, and, I can't remember which of you brought this up, but this has to be added to the list: http://www.maxbrenner.com/


Max Brenner has some good stuff. Now I'm really hungry. Thanks.


No probs, glad I could help ;)


Done, lol. I love being a mod.


Only issue is for those who don't drink milk. The only way I know how to make spanish hot chocolate is with evaporated milk and butter. I guess you can do it with another kind of milk but it probably won't come out as rich and thick as it's supposed to.
Hold off until November the weather needs to be way colder or the chocolate won't be as good.

--ImageRemoved--

That's how it looks like.

Normally I have it with cuban bread and honey butter. But anything dip-able works too.

User avatar
silenziatori
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Talks About Food

Postby silenziatori » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:31 am

November? If we sit around in my dorm with the AC on blast, it'll get as cold as it will be in November. Just sayin'.

User avatar
sentinal5656
Posts: 371
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:54 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Talks About Food

Postby sentinal5656 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:46 am

the title of this thread is funnny haha

User avatar
OperaSoprano
Posts: 4410
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:54 am

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby OperaSoprano » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 am

broach911 wrote:
Only issue is for those who don't drink milk. The only way I know how to make spanish hot chocolate is with evaporated milk and butter. I guess you can do it with another kind of milk but it probably won't come out as rich and thick as it's supposed to.
Hold off until November the weather needs to be way colder or the chocolate won't be as good.

--ImageRemoved--

That's how it looks like.

Normally I have it with cuban bread and honey butter. But anything dip-able works too.


I might eat that anyway, illness be damned.

My god...

User avatar
the fledgling
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Talks About Food

Postby the fledgling » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:44 pm

Churros & Spanish hot chocolate = bliss.

I actually had a whole conversation a few hours ago about how amazing fall/winter food is. That and chili chocolate & hazlenut gelato.

Is that sad? Maybe.

User avatar
OperaSoprano
Posts: 4410
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:54 am

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Talks About Food

Postby OperaSoprano » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:45 pm

the fledgling wrote:Churros & Spanish hot chocolate = bliss.

I actually had a whole conversation a few hours ago about how amazing fall/winter food is. That and chili chocolate & hazlenut gelato.

Is that sad? Maybe.


Mmmmm. Fall food... I'd say we improved on this thread. How was your week?

User avatar
the fledgling
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Talks About Food

Postby the fledgling » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:22 am

My week flew by. It's kind of scary how quickly its going. Yours?

User avatar
OperaSoprano
Posts: 4410
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:54 am

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Talks About Food

Postby OperaSoprano » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:51 pm

the fledgling wrote:My week flew by. It's kind of scary how quickly its going. Yours?


A blur. I'm about to leave for Chicago now, and so excited! We must do lunch next week. <3

User avatar
silenziatori
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Talks About Food

Postby silenziatori » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:11 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:
the fledgling wrote:My week flew by. It's kind of scary how quickly its going. Yours?


A blur. I'm about to leave for Chicago now, and so excited! We must do lunch next week. <3


Have fun!

User avatar
the fledgling
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Talks About Food

Postby the fledgling » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:45 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:
the fledgling wrote:My week flew by. It's kind of scary how quickly its going. Yours?


A blur. I'm about to leave for Chicago now, and so excited! We must do lunch next week. <3


Have a fantastic time!

User avatar
silenziatori
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Talks About Food

Postby silenziatori » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:52 pm

Shake Shack on Friday at about 2PM. Who's down?

User avatar
extremesandwich
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:45 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Talks About Food

Postby extremesandwich » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:07 am

silenziatori wrote:Shake Shack on Friday at about 2PM. Who's down?



Oooh, that'd be awesome!

User avatar
sentinal5656
Posts: 371
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:54 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Talks About Food

Postby sentinal5656 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:51 am

extremesandwich wrote:
silenziatori wrote:Shake Shack on Friday at about 2PM. Who's down?



Oooh, that'd be awesome!



5am? reallly?

User avatar
extremesandwich
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:45 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Talks About Food

Postby extremesandwich » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:34 am

sentinal5656 wrote:
extremesandwich wrote:
silenziatori wrote:Shake Shack on Friday at about 2PM. Who's down?



Oooh, that'd be awesome!



5am? reallly?


I couldn't sleep :(

User avatar
the fledgling
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Talks About Food

Postby the fledgling » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:08 pm

extremesandwich wrote:I couldn't sleep :(


I've been there :|

And I'm in for Shake Shack on Friday. It's been a while.

User avatar
silenziatori
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Talks About Food

Postby silenziatori » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:38 pm

the fledgling wrote:
extremesandwich wrote:I couldn't sleep :(


I've been there :|

And I'm in for Shake Shack on Friday. It's been a while.


I think I may be getting a huge group together for Shake Shack. :D We'll see how it works out.

User avatar
OperaSoprano
Posts: 4410
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:54 am

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Talks About Food

Postby OperaSoprano » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:54 am

silenziatori wrote:
the fledgling wrote:
extremesandwich wrote:I couldn't sleep :(


I've been there :|

And I'm in for Shake Shack on Friday. It's been a while.


I think I may be getting a huge group together for Shake Shack. :D We'll see how it works out.


I'll come with you guys and eat the french fries. There are french fries, right?

greatwhiteway
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Talks About Food

Postby greatwhiteway » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:12 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:
silenziatori wrote:
the fledgling wrote:
extremesandwich wrote:I couldn't sleep :(


I've been there :|

And I'm in for Shake Shack on Friday. It's been a while.


I think I may be getting a huge group together for Shake Shack. :D We'll see how it works out.


I'll come with you guys and eat the french fries. There are french fries, right?

Yes there are!

The weather forecast does not bode well for our burgers in the park plan, though. Let's see how it all plays out in the coming days...

User avatar
silenziatori
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Talks About Food

Postby silenziatori » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:21 pm

I'm really hungry and the quickest food I can make is empanadas. Such is life. :)

User avatar
broach911
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:50 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Talks About Food

Postby broach911 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:57 pm

I'm down for shake shack, as a side note did anyone get the email about being an extra in Wall Street? For 220 bucks and free lunch, I'm debating...

User avatar
silenziatori
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Talks About Food

Postby silenziatori » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:39 pm

broach911 wrote:I'm down for shake shack, as a side note did anyone get the email about being an extra in Wall Street? For 220 bucks and free lunch, I'm debating...


I got that email too, but I'm not sure about losing the time. It would be really cool, though.

User avatar
OperaSoprano
Posts: 4410
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:54 am

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Talks About Food

Postby OperaSoprano » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:46 pm

silenziatori wrote:
broach911 wrote:I'm down for shake shack, as a side note did anyone get the email about being an extra in Wall Street? For 220 bucks and free lunch, I'm debating...


I got that email too, but I'm not sure about losing the time. It would be really cool, though.


I'm just happy someone's filming a movie at our beloved school! Did it say we had to do both days? I would do it on Sunday.

Also, will anyone be around at dinnertime on Friday? It's like my only free block of time, and I miss you guys, lol. Is that when Shake Shack is supposed to happen?

User avatar
extremesandwich
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:45 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Talks About Food

Postby extremesandwich » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:18 pm

Hopefully the weather will be nice on Friday!

Can I just say I love Maher v. People? It totally makes Michigan seem like the old west. I pictured people in cowboy hats and everything :D




Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests