Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Memories

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
User avatar
OperaSoprano
Posts: 4410
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:54 am

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby OperaSoprano » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:37 pm

Also, I'm working on a list of the best affordable restaurants between 60th and 80th. There are many...

User avatar
extremesandwich
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:45 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby extremesandwich » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:37 pm

silenziatori wrote:
extremesandwich wrote:So, after an odd series of events I realized far too late that I forgot my property syllabus :oops: Any still awake section 5 people care to post the assignment? I promise I'm not usually this much of a procrastinator.


People are sleeping at 10:30PM?

The assignment for tomorrow is 86-93. Consider it lube for Friday's assignment, 93-129.


Who wouldn't want to hurry to dream about UCC codes :wink:

User avatar
the fledgling
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby the fledgling » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:39 pm

Any of those work for me. I know, that's not the answer you're looking for. Someone with a clear preference, post!

User avatar
silenziatori
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby silenziatori » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:39 pm

ascremer wrote:whats final location
i know time is 2.30pm


I vote for falafel. If falafel wins, I vote in advance for empanadas for next time.

ƒµ(|{ ¥0µ ƒ0r24. h4pp¥ n0w? :mrgreen:
Last edited by silenziatori on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
forza
Posts: 2785
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:32 am

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby forza » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:42 pm

silenziatori wrote:
ascremer wrote:whats final location
i know time is 2.30pm


I vote for falafel. If falafel wins, I vote in advance for empanadas for next time.


Your post count was "1337." And you fucked it up.

Sigh.

User avatar
silenziatori
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby silenziatori » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:42 pm

forza wrote:
silenziatori wrote:
ascremer wrote:whats final location
i know time is 2.30pm


I vote for falafel. If falafel wins, I vote in advance for empanadas for next time.


Your post count was "1337." And you fucked it up.

Sigh.


What the fuck are you talking about?

revolution724
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:16 am

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby revolution724 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:46 pm

silenziatori wrote:
forza wrote:
silenziatori wrote:
ascremer wrote:whats final location
i know time is 2.30pm


I vote for falafel. If falafel wins, I vote in advance for empanadas for next time.


Your post count was "1337." And you fucked it up.

Sigh.


What the fuck are you talking about?


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leet

User avatar
OperaSoprano
Posts: 4410
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:54 am

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby OperaSoprano » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:49 pm

silenziatori wrote:
ascremer wrote:whats final location
i know time is 2.30pm


I vote for falafel. If falafel wins, I vote in advance for empanadas for next time.


Falafel this time and empanadas next time FTW.

User avatar
OracleFromOregon
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:16 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby OracleFromOregon » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:08 pm

silenziatori wrote:
ascremer wrote:whats final location
i know time is 2.30pm


I vote for falafel. If falafel wins, I vote in advance for empanadas for next time.

ƒµ(|{ ¥0µ ƒ0r24. h4pp¥ n0w? :mrgreen:


that is great :lol:

User avatar
silenziatori
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby silenziatori » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:21 pm

OracleFromOregon wrote:
silenziatori wrote:
ascremer wrote:whats final location
i know time is 2.30pm


I vote for falafel. If falafel wins, I vote in advance for empanadas for next time.

ƒµ(|{ ¥0µ ƒ0r24. h4pp¥ n0w? :mrgreen:


that is great :lol:


Will you be joining us for falafel tomorrow?

User avatar
OperaSoprano
Posts: 4410
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:54 am

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby OperaSoprano » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:26 pm

Are we all meeting at Sido? http://www.yelp.com/biz/sido-falafel-an ... new-york-2

I haven't been, but it looks cheap and cute.

ascremer
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:25 am

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby ascremer » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:59 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:Are we all meeting at Sido? http://www.yelp.com/biz/sido-falafel-an ... new-york-2

I haven't been, but it looks cheap and cute.


so sido at 2.30????

User avatar
silenziatori
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby silenziatori » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:01 am

ascremer wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:Are we all meeting at Sido? http://www.yelp.com/biz/sido-falafel-an ... new-york-2

I haven't been, but it looks cheap and cute.


so sido at 2.30????


No one appears to have any objections or differing preferences to this, so let's agree to meet at Sido at 2:30(ish) tomorrow.

ascremer
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:25 am

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby ascremer » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:03 am

silenziatori wrote:
ascremer wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:Are we all meeting at Sido? http://www.yelp.com/biz/sido-falafel-an ... new-york-2

I haven't been, but it looks cheap and cute.


so sido at 2.30????


No one appears to have any objections or differing preferences to this, so let's agree to meet at Sido at 2:30(ish) tomorrow.

OK, next time lets pick a farther away spot from school so we can exercise=)
my friend and I decided we wanna go walk in central park around the lake between classes until the weather gets freezing, cause the gym is really small apparently!

User avatar
silenziatori
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby silenziatori » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:04 am

ascremer wrote:
silenziatori wrote:
ascremer wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:Are we all meeting at Sido? http://www.yelp.com/biz/sido-falafel-an ... new-york-2

I haven't been, but it looks cheap and cute.


so sido at 2.30????


No one appears to have any objections or differing preferences to this, so let's agree to meet at Sido at 2:30(ish) tomorrow.

OK, next time lets pick a farther away spot from school so we can exercise=)
my friend and I decided we wanna go walk in central park around the lake between classes until the weather gets freezing, cause the gym is really small apparently!


It will certainly feel small now that the undergrads have moved in and will likely be using it more frequently than the law students.

User avatar
the fledgling
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby the fledgling » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:14 am

ascremer wrote:OK, next time lets pick a farther away spot from school so we can exercise=)
my friend and I decided we wanna go walk in central park around the lake between classes until the weather gets freezing, cause the gym is really small apparently!


Sido's pretty close to the lake. Just enter through Strawberry Fields on 72nd, go left and you'll be there in 5 minutes give or take.

We could even take our falafel to the park!

jrock12
Posts: 265
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:47 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby jrock12 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:18 am

the fledgling wrote:
sentinal5656 wrote:
the fledgling wrote:Yes, anyone interested in dim sum in chinatown at some point in the near(ish) future?



I think there is a dim sum place near you, right?

I saw it on the way while I was walking to the barber.


Really?? I will have to check that out. Haven't found a good Chinese place up here yet.


had to chime in on this one...The Cottage on 77th and Amsterdam...veteran NYC-ers probably know this one...free wine!!!

User avatar
the fledgling
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby the fledgling » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:29 pm

jrock12 wrote:had to chime in on this one...The Cottage on 77th and Amsterdam...veteran NYC-ers probably know this one...free wine!!!


I'd heard about that one! But I also heard the food was just so-so... true?

jrock12
Posts: 265
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:47 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby jrock12 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:08 pm

the fledgling wrote:
jrock12 wrote:had to chime in on this one...The Cottage on 77th and Amsterdam...veteran NYC-ers probably know this one...free wine!!!


I'd heard about that one! But I also heard the food was just so-so... true?


i like it, i guess i'd say the food itself is above average...i guess the more attractive thing about it is that its not just one of those dive chines places that lures you in with free wine (like silk road for ex. on 81st and amsterdam--i think everyone needs to go here atleast once, its like a college party inside), but its also not a stuffy expensive place with top-notch food (shun lee, tse yang)...its a casual clean place, decent seating, and above average food--you can walk out full and tipsy for about $25 for two people

User avatar
OperaSoprano
Posts: 4410
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:54 am

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby OperaSoprano » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:02 am

Lunch was really delicious! I wish we'd had longer. It's hard to get everyone together in the same place, lol. Ascremer, I saw your cupcakes!

Here are the cats of Fordham, Cosette and Merlin. Said roommate took this photo while I was in Contracts tonight.

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
silenziatori
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby silenziatori » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:44 pm

The Fordham cats are teh awesome!

In other news, I want my goddam refund! Where is it?!

User avatar
the fledgling
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby the fledgling » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:04 pm

silenziatori wrote:The Fordham cats are teh awesome!

In other news, I want my goddam refund! Where is it?!


Still haven't gotten it? Mine was credited yesterday... Did you at least get an email to your Fordham Grad account confirming disbursement?

And the kitties are adorable!

revolution724
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:16 am

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby revolution724 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:07 pm

the fledgling wrote:
silenziatori wrote:The Fordham cats are teh awesome!

In other news, I want my goddam refund! Where is it?!


Still haven't gotten it? Mine was credited yesterday... Did you at least get an email to your Fordham Grad account confirming disbursement?

And the kitties are adorable!


Mine haven't been disbursed yet. Silenz should get his much sooner, though.

User avatar
OperaSoprano
Posts: 4410
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:54 am

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby OperaSoprano » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:19 pm

revolution724 wrote:
the fledgling wrote:
silenziatori wrote:The Fordham cats are teh awesome!

In other news, I want my goddam refund! Where is it?!


Still haven't gotten it? Mine was credited yesterday... Did you at least get an email to your Fordham Grad account confirming disbursement?

And the kitties are adorable!


Mine haven't been disbursed yet. Silenz should get his much sooner, though.


I know Fordham has my money, which relieves me greatly. I need some of it, though! My loans were finally approved just two weeks ago, so I'll probably be the last person on here to get my refund.

User avatar
silenziatori
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby silenziatori » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:55 pm

the fledgling wrote:
silenziatori wrote:The Fordham cats are teh awesome!

In other news, I want my goddam refund! Where is it?!


Still haven't gotten it? Mine was credited yesterday... Did you at least get an email to your Fordham Grad account confirming disbursement?

And the kitties are adorable!


No, I didn't get an email, but my my.fordham.edu shows a balance of $ 0 and makes reference to my refund.




Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest