Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Memories

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
pammy1985
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:10 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby pammy1985 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:24 am

the fledgling wrote:Happy Friday everyone. Anyone know where we can get our Fordham ID #? I need it for a few forms and My Fordham isn't getting me anywhere.


It should be on your tuition bill. I think upper, right hand corner.

User avatar
silenziatori
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby silenziatori » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:33 am

pammy1985 wrote:
the fledgling wrote:Happy Friday everyone. Anyone know where we can get our Fordham ID #? I need it for a few forms and My Fordham isn't getting me anywhere.


It should be on your tuition bill. I think upper, right hand corner.


You can also find it on the registration status page on my.fordham.edu.

User avatar
the fledgling
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby the fledgling » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:34 am

pammy1985 wrote:
the fledgling wrote:Happy Friday everyone. Anyone know where we can get our Fordham ID #? I need it for a few forms and My Fordham isn't getting me anywhere.


It should be on your tuition bill. I think upper, right hand corner.


Thanks! Speaking of bills, anyone know when the whole "loans not showing up on bill" fiasco will be corrected? The financial aid office said they *think* the University will issue new bills. I'm waiting to hear back from them on when that might happen and what to do if it doesn't...

My registration status page shows up as "page cannot be displayed." :(

pammy1985
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:10 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby pammy1985 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:38 am

the fledgling wrote:
pammy1985 wrote:
the fledgling wrote:Happy Friday everyone. Anyone know where we can get our Fordham ID #? I need it for a few forms and My Fordham isn't getting me anywhere.


It should be on your tuition bill. I think upper, right hand corner.


Thanks! Speaking of bills, anyone know when the whole "loans not showing up on bill" fiasco will be corrected? The financial aid office said they *think* the University will issue new bills. I'm waiting to hear back from them on when that might happen and what to do if it doesn't...

My registration status page shows up as "page cannot be displayed." :(


I've been going back and forth with them for a few days now re: my GradPlus. Yesterday when I spoke to them, they said that GradPlus loans will be certified this upcoming week. I hope they're right because school starts in 2 weeks and I don't have hard cold cash to give them if they don't certify the loan.

User avatar
silenziatori
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby silenziatori » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:52 am

pammy1985 wrote:
the fledgling wrote:
pammy1985 wrote:
the fledgling wrote:Happy Friday everyone. Anyone know where we can get our Fordham ID #? I need it for a few forms and My Fordham isn't getting me anywhere.


It should be on your tuition bill. I think upper, right hand corner.


Thanks! Speaking of bills, anyone know when the whole "loans not showing up on bill" fiasco will be corrected? The financial aid office said they *think* the University will issue new bills. I'm waiting to hear back from them on when that might happen and what to do if it doesn't...

My registration status page shows up as "page cannot be displayed." :(


I've been going back and forth with them for a few days now re: my GradPlus. Yesterday when I spoke to them, they said that GradPlus loans will be certified this upcoming week. I hope they're right because school starts in 2 weeks and I don't have hard cold cash to give them if they don't certify the loan.


I think you'll have a 4 week forbearance period after the due date of the next bill that will be issued. That should give you enough time for the loans to be certified.

frogandprince
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:58 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby frogandprince » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:12 am

the fledgling wrote:
pammy1985 wrote:
the fledgling wrote:Happy Friday everyone. Anyone know where we can get our Fordham ID #? I need it for a few forms and My Fordham isn't getting me anywhere.


It should be on your tuition bill. I think upper, right hand corner.


Thanks! Speaking of bills, anyone know when the whole "loans not showing up on bill" fiasco will be corrected? The financial aid office said they *think* the University will issue new bills. I'm waiting to hear back from them on when that might happen and what to do if it doesn't...

My registration status page shows up as "page cannot be displayed." :(


It's also on the page that has your tuition information. I think it's under the student tab, where it says "Fall 2009" and the amount of money due. The ID number should be next to your name, at the top.

pammy1985
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:10 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby pammy1985 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:08 pm

This may be stupid, but I'm kind of disappointed that our emails are xxxxx@fordham.edu rather than xxxxx@law.fordham.edu.

jdny09
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:47 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby jdny09 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:18 pm

pammy1985 wrote:This may be stupid, but I'm kind of disappointed that our emails are xxxxx@fordham.edu rather than xxxxx@law.fordham.edu.


you get a xxxx@law.fordham.edu email at orientation, don't worry. its the same username as your regular fordham email.

User avatar
OperaSoprano
Posts: 4410
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:54 am

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby OperaSoprano » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:21 pm

jdny09 wrote:
pammy1985 wrote:This may be stupid, but I'm kind of disappointed that our emails are xxxxx@fordham.edu rather than xxxxx@law.fordham.edu.


you get a xxxx@law.fordham.edu email at orientation, don't worry. its the same username as your regular fordham email.


Sweet! I'm going to write to every one of my exes!

User avatar
silenziatori
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby silenziatori » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:14 pm

Sounds like we can look forward to two months of free Netflix trials!

pammy1985
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:10 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby pammy1985 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:16 pm

silenziatori wrote:Sounds like we can look forward to two months of free Netflix trials!


?

pammy1985
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:10 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby pammy1985 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:18 pm

BTW has anyone else gone a bit crazy with buying new supplies, or is it just me? I went to Staples today and almost bought one of everything they had. :oops:

User avatar
silenziatori
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby silenziatori » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:21 pm

pammy1985 wrote:
silenziatori wrote:Sounds like we can look forward to two months of free Netflix trials!


?


Each different email address = one free trial period. Just found out they no longer offer one free month per trial period, only 2 free weeks.

User avatar
OperaSoprano
Posts: 4410
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:54 am

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby OperaSoprano » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:26 pm

Silenz, you're almost up to 1k!

User avatar
silenziatori
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby silenziatori » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:33 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:Silenz, you're almost up to 1k!


Three more to go!

User avatar
OperaSoprano
Posts: 4410
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:54 am

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby OperaSoprano » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:51 pm

silenziatori wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:Silenz, you're almost up to 1k!


Three more to go!


Congrats! And just 'cause I'm worrying about this:

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
silenziatori
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby silenziatori » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:53 pm

Aaaaaaaaand, 1,000.

Banker cat will approve your loan.

User avatar
OperaSoprano
Posts: 4410
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:54 am

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby OperaSoprano » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:21 am

silenziatori wrote:Aaaaaaaaand, 1,000.

Banker cat will approve your loan.


Congratulations! BTW, did you see what Ken wrote in the "Google Search Now on TLS" thread? Damn.

User avatar
silenziatori
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby silenziatori » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:24 am

OperaSoprano wrote:
silenziatori wrote:Aaaaaaaaand, 1,000.

Banker cat will approve your loan.


Congratulations! BTW, did you see what Ken wrote in the "Google Search Now on TLS" thread? Damn.


Get that money, yo.

User avatar
OperaSoprano
Posts: 4410
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:54 am

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby OperaSoprano » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:29 am

silenziatori wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:
silenziatori wrote:Aaaaaaaaand, 1,000.

Banker cat will approve your loan.


Congratulations! BTW, did you see what Ken wrote in the "Google Search Now on TLS" thread? Damn.


Get that money, yo.


LOL. You should write an article for the contest, too

User avatar
silenziatori
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby silenziatori » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:53 am

I should. Commencing brainstorming...

CrazyLawStudent
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 10:49 am

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby CrazyLawStudent » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:27 pm

So we don't know our schedules yet. Do we know what classes we are taking first semester though? I can't believe we are like 2.5 weeks out and I have no idea what I'm even taking! lol

User avatar
JoshHK
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:22 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby JoshHK » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:53 pm

what's up fellow fordham TLSers? anyone going to the AEP thing? starts tonight...

User avatar
sentinal5656
Posts: 371
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:54 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby sentinal5656 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:18 pm

Hey Guys,

Where is the schedule and syllabus for the Legal Process course that is on the admitted students website. I need to fit that in my schedule somehow and I could not find when the reading is due by. Thanks

User avatar
silenziatori
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Postby silenziatori » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:21 pm

sentinal5656 wrote:Hey Guys,

Where is the schedule and syllabus for the Legal Process course that is on the admitted students website. I need to fit that in my schedule somehow and I could not find when the reading is due by. Thanks


This is as much as we have so far:

8.17.09 Orientation activites
8.17.09 J.D. Orientation for 1st year day students
8.17.09 Legal Process, 1st year J.D. day students
8.17.09 LLM Orientation and Introduction to U.S. Legal Systems
8.18.09 Legal Process & Orientation activities continue, 1st year J.D. day students
8.18.09 Legal Process
8.18.09 Legal Process, 1st year evening students (written exercises handed out as take home exam)
8.18.09 LLM Orientation and Introduction to U.S. Legal Systems
8.19.09 Legal Process
8.19.09 Legal Process & Orientation activities continue, 1st year J.D. day students
8.19.09 LLM Orientation and Introduction to U.S. Legal Systems
8.20.09 Legal Process: 1st year day students
8.20.09 Legal Process: (review of written exercise: 1st year evening student)
8.20.09 LLM Orientation and Introduction to U.S. Legal Systems
8.21.09 Legal Process; 1st year day students (include written exercise)


The legal process syllabus is supposed to be up at the admitted students website by the end of this month.




Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest