Fordham Law School Class of 2012 Memories Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
silenziatori

Silver

Re: Fordham Law School Class of 2012

Post by silenziatori » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:53 pm

the fledgling wrote:^ I edited to slow and my ninja was defeated.
I have now preempted your ninja!

greatwhiteway

New

Post by greatwhiteway » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:56 pm

I see..... :roll:

ANYWAY. Going quickly back to Wednesday night, where's Mr. I just want to get trashed tonight?
Or have we decided on Saturday instead?

Sorry. This not having a plan concept doesn't sit very well with me. :mrgreen:

OperaSoprano

Gold

Post by OperaSoprano » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:57 pm

silenziatori wrote:
greatwhiteway wrote:Can someone please explain this ninja deal again?

OS, take a quick read of it anyway. It's... informative. :D
If you edit your post quickly enough, a ninja will stop the "edited" indication from appearing.
That wasn't a ninja. It was the cat pushing the watermelon in the "Fordham is a TTT" thread.

What was really shocking is that the OP there was not attempting to get me to fight. Every so often someone will, but only one person has ever even been remotely successful. Part of me wants to go use the Columbia law library so I can attempt to meet her. Having a nemesis is kind of cool.

silenziatori

Silver

Post by silenziatori » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:00 pm

greatwhiteway wrote:I see..... :roll:

ANYWAY. Going quickly back to Wednesday night, where's Mr. I just want to get trashed tonight?
Or have we decided on Saturday instead?

Sorry. This not having a plan concept doesn't sit very well with me. :mrgreen:
You're eyerolling ninjas?! No plan for you!

greatwhiteway

New

Post by greatwhiteway » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:03 pm

This :roll: seems to be "nicer" than what an eyeroll would actually be in person. An eyeroll with less biatchness/attitude, if you will.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

sentinal5656

Bronze

Post by sentinal5656 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:27 pm

Is there some fair going on right now for clubs, that I don't know about, cause I must have overlooked the email?

the fledgling

Bronze

Post by the fledgling » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:45 pm

sentinal5656 wrote:Is there some fair going on right now for clubs, that I don't know about, cause I must have overlooked the email?
Yep. You should go. I just joined an IP and an entertainment law club.

the fledgling

Bronze

Post by the fledgling » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:41 pm

silenziatori wrote:
sentinal5656 wrote:
the fledgling wrote:Where were you thinking of partying?

And yes, dim sum, Saturday, 11am, at the Golden Unicorn in Chinatown. A few of my non law school friends are coming. The more the merrier.

I dunno.. just feel like getting trashed, lol
Whole Foods beer run, then someone's apartment (cheaper than a bar)? I hear OS's apartment is overrun with Coronas...
I would offer up my apartment for tonight, but I have plans to meet one of my college friends in the village at 9:30. I'd be open to something before or maybe later. It'd be nice to take advantage of our open morning tomorrow.

extremesandwich

New

Post by extremesandwich » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:32 pm

I'll offer my place if other people actually feel like trekking all the way to Brooklyn :P

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

silenziatori

Silver

Post by silenziatori » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:21 pm

We should make a Brooklyn outing sometime.

OperaSoprano

Gold

Post by OperaSoprano » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:21 am

I'm officially down for dim sum, and my roommate is in favor of a gathering here on Saturday, if people want to come. :D

Also, I signed up for my audition for the Tortfeasors, Fordham Follies, and Law Students Against Trafficking.

greatwhiteway

New

Post by greatwhiteway » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:41 am

OperaSoprano wrote:I'm officially down for dim sum, and my roommate is in favor of a gathering here on Saturday, if people want to come. :D

Also, I signed up for my audition for the Tortfeasors, Fordham Follies, and Law Students Against Trafficking.
Yay! On all counts. I hope your audition goes really well OS! Are you going to the free dress rehearsal for Tosca next Thursday at the Met? :D

OperaSoprano

Gold

Post by OperaSoprano » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:50 am

greatwhiteway wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:I'm officially down for dim sum, and my roommate is in favor of a gathering here on Saturday, if people want to come. :D

Yay! On all counts. I hope your audition goes really well OS! Are you going to the free dress rehearsal for Tosca next Thursday at the Met? :D
Well, I already have tickets to see it on October 10th. The dress rehearsal starts at 11, though, so why the hell not? My ringtone is set to "E Lucevan le Stelle." Tosca is just about my favorite thing in the world. I can't ever see it without crying.

I'd totally pick up free tickets on Sunday.

To tempt people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxdiJ74AL5Y

Thanks for the luck! JoshHK is also auditioning.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

greatwhiteway

New

Post by greatwhiteway » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:59 am

OperaSoprano wrote:
greatwhiteway wrote:

Well, I already have tickets to see it on October 10th. The dress rehearsal starts at 11, though, so why the hell not? My ringtone is set to "E Lucevan le Stelle." Tosca is just about my favorite thing in the world. I can't ever see it without crying.

To tempt people:

You're on the ball! I was definitely planning on stopping by Sunday since I don't have class on Thursdays until 2. I haven't seen Tosca, but I'll take your resounding endorsement and get excited.

OperaSoprano

Gold

Post by OperaSoprano » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:43 am

greatwhiteway wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:
greatwhiteway wrote:

To tempt people:

You're on the ball! I was definitely planning on stopping by Sunday since I don't have class on Thursdays until 2. I haven't seen Tosca, but I'll take your resounding endorsement and get excited.
Let's meet, then! Is ten early enough to get in line, or would 8-9 be more appropriate?

greatwhiteway

New

Post by greatwhiteway » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:32 pm

OperaSoprano wrote:
Let's meet, then! Is ten early enough to get in line, or would 8-9 be more appropriate?
Let's discuss over dim sum :)

extremesandwich

New

Post by extremesandwich » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:08 pm

I never had dim sum before :oops: It's good to know there are vegetarian options!

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

silenziatori

Silver

Post by silenziatori » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:14 pm

Unfortunately, I have an orientation thingie on Saturday morning so I can't make it to dim sum, but I hope you guys have fun!

silenziatori

Silver

Post by silenziatori » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:23 am

Section 5 folk: for Property, anyone remember if we are supposed to read up to but not including O'Keefe v. Snyder, or are we supposed to read that case and continue on until pg. 154? I remember her mentioning we wouldn't get to the reading she assigned, which was up to pg. 154.
Last edited by silenziatori on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

OperaSoprano

Gold

Post by OperaSoprano » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:33 am

silenziatori wrote:Unfortunately, I have an orientation thingie on Saturday morning so I can't make it to dim sum, but I hope you guys have fun!
Oooh, are you doing Stein Scholars stuff?

BTW, did you get your Legal Process final back yet? I picked up mine today.

Not really, but I always worry about these things.

silenziatori

Silver

Post by silenziatori » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:41 am

OperaSoprano wrote:
silenziatori wrote:Unfortunately, I have an orientation thingie on Saturday morning so I can't make it to dim sum, but I hope you guys have fun!

Nah, non-Stein related (I'll tell you in person). I did get my Legal Process final back. Good to know that I made some good points, but that I made several serious mistakes. Seriously, the comments I got are very informative.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

OperaSoprano

Gold

Post by OperaSoprano » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:45 am

silenziatori wrote:
OperaSoprano wrote:

Nah, non-Stein related (I'll tell you in person). I did get my Legal Process final back. Good to know that I made some good points, but that I made several serious mistakes. Seriously, the comments I got are very informative.
Well, congrats on whatever it is! I know you will do awesome things.

I wish I'd gotten more feedback on mine. I just got a bunch of checks, "great," and a comment about my organization. If it means I passed, I'll take it, though.

the fledgling

Bronze

Post by the fledgling » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:51 pm

For those coming to dim sum tomorrow:

Because we're all coming from different parts of the city, it's probably best for us to meet at the restaurant. The Golden Unicorn is located at 18 E. Broadway. Let's aim for 11am. PM me for my cell in case you get lost/something comes up. A couple of my non-law school friends are coming, so definitely feel free to invite people. :D

eyecheeewahwa

New

Post by eyecheeewahwa » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:48 pm

i check these boards on occasion, but i've never posted. i finally got around to creating an account.

i noticed there are some people here that are from section 5 & 6. hmmmm. i wonder who each one of you are. although, i think i have an idea.

i'm also in section 6. good to "meet" you all.

silenziatori

Silver

Post by silenziatori » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:14 pm

eyecheeewahwa wrote:i check these boards on occasion, but i've never posted. i finally got around to creating an account.

i noticed there are some people here that are from section 5 & 6. hmmmm. i wonder who each one of you are. although, i think i have an idea.

i'm also in section 6. good to "meet" you all.
Who 'dis? PM, please.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”