OutofBako wrote:Too hot and too cold. Lose-lose for me, but weather is a big consideration for me. I applied to ASU and was accepted, but no mention of $$. Looking back, I don't know why I applied. The thought of being land-locked for three years made me claustrophobic. What are your big factors in your decision?
n at Pepperdine 23,000/yr but must stay in top 1/3 to maintain scholarship years 2 & 3
In at ASU Full tuition year 1, $20,000 year 2, no offer year 3
In at U of AZ $14,000/year, but must stay in good standing, however not top 1/3
Things to consider:
1. I am quite sure I don't want to stay in AZ permanently. A few years is fine, but not permanently. I love warm weather, AZ is borderline too hot!
2. I LOVE big cities. LOVE LOVE LOVE big cities. Paris/NY are my style. U of A and ASU offer this seemingly better than Pepperdine
3. I'm from So-Cal i LOVE So-Cal and I would consider staying and working in Cali far over staying in AZ.
4. I would like the possibility of networking to NYC or internationally (aka Paris b/c I speak French)
5. I am completely dependent on Scholarships/loans. My family is unable to help me out. They would if they could, but they cannot.