George Mason Class of 2012

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
Engender

Re: George Mason Class of 2012

Postby Engender » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:20 pm

Hello all,

I just got off the WL. What are you guys wearing to orientation this evening? I was planning to wear a polo, but should I wear kakis or jeans?

See you at 5!

PubIntLawyer

Postby PubIntLawyer » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:00 pm

I was thinking black pants and a nice blouse, but is that too gunnerish? I'm a girl if that changes anything...

PubIntLawyer

Postby PubIntLawyer » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:11 pm

PubIntLawyer wrote:I was thinking black pants and a nice blouse, but is that too gunnerish? I'm a girl if that changes anything...

Just a note - this is just for the first day; for tomorrow/the rest of the semester I'll be in khakis/jeans/casual skirts. But will I look toolish in dressy pants tonight? I was thinking people might break out the business casual since it's in the evening and some people may be coming straight from work....although I guess most people have quit their jobs by the time orientation rolls around...
Help!!!

Engender

Postby Engender » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:01 am

PubIntLawyer wrote:
PubIntLawyer wrote:I was thinking black pants and a nice blouse, but is that too gunnerish? I'm a girl if that changes anything...

Just a note - this is just for the first day; for tomorrow/the rest of the semester I'll be in khakis/jeans/casual skirts. But will I look toolish in dressy pants tonight? I was thinking people might break out the business casual since it's in the evening and some people may be coming straight from work....although I guess most people have quit their jobs by the time orientation rolls around...
Help!!!

Did the black pants and blouse work? Did I meet you? I was the bond guy in kakis and a polo!

vandyhopeful

Postby vandyhopeful » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:19 pm

Hi --

I will be starting as a 1L in August and was wondering if anyone could tell me where the 1Ls live (for the most part)? I didn't find any of the sources provided by GMU very helpful! I don't know the area at all, but I know I want to be close to the school and around my classmates. Any suggestions??! thanks!

Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”