Columbia Law School 2012! Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)

Silver

Re: Columbia Law School 2012!

Post by 06132010 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:25 pm

nitsudrx wrote:You guys are just pissed because Fordham yieldprotectpwned your asses. Should have slacked off more on that LSAT prep.

Suckers.
Not my ass.

Let's end this silly Fordham thing now. This is the Columbia 2012 thread, not the faux Fordham rivalry thread.

OperaSoprano

Gold

Post by OperaSoprano » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:45 pm

booyakasha45 wrote:
nitsudrx wrote:You guys are just pissed because Fordham yieldprotectpwned your asses. Should have slacked off more on that LSAT prep.

Suckers.
Not my ass.

Let's end this silly Fordham thing now. This is the Columbia 2012 thread, not the faux Fordham rivalry thread.
+1. It's stupid. Odds are we'll meet and want to befriend one another at some point over the next three years. Stupid things are routinely said and regretted on TLS, and we have a chance to stop this before it gets any sillier.

Peace on the Upper West Side?

Bankhead

Silver

Post by Bankhead » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:22 pm

Sounds good to me. This is like Kosovo provoking Russia or something... can't possibly end well for us. :D

Applicant7643

New

Post by Applicant7643 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:31 pm

nitsudrx wrote:Sounds good to me. This is like Kosovo provoking Russia or something... can't possibly end well for us. :D
Game 7 Hossa checks Malkin off the puck outskates Crosby for the breakaway and scores in the 9th OT.
Then Zetterberg sucker punches Malkin in the face.
You heard it here first.

Skadden Stairs

Bronze

Post by Skadden Stairs » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:32 pm

Applicant7643 wrote:
nitsudrx wrote:Sounds good to me. This is like Kosovo provoking Russia or something... can't possibly end well for us. :D
Game 7 Hossa checks Malkin off the puck outskates Crosby for the breakaway and scores in the 9th OT.
You heard it here first.
fallacy bolded

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

OperaSoprano

Gold

Post by OperaSoprano » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:56 pm

<3

It's more like Poland provoking Russia, though.

Et in terra pax, hominibus bonae voluntatis.

I depart in peace.

Bankhead

Silver

Post by Bankhead » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:30 am

lex talionis wrote:
Applicant7643 wrote:
You heard it here first.
fallacy bolded
lol... +1

dbt

Silver

Post by dbt » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:34 am

booyakasha45 wrote:

Suckers.
Not my ass.

Lol at the TLS Fordham vs. Columbia rivalry. You guys have ceded the moral high ground to NYU!!! VICTORY!

MrSoOoFLy

Bronze

Post by MrSoOoFLy » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:39 am

jus sayin...

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Skadden Stairs

Bronze

Post by Skadden Stairs » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:43 am

dbt wrote:
booyakasha45 wrote:

Suckers.
Not my ass.

Lol at the TLS Fordham vs. Columbia rivalry. You guys have ceded the moral high ground to NYU!!! VICTORY!
You can't fight dirty from the moral high ground...

Marko Ramius

New

Post by Marko Ramius » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:45 am

lex talionis wrote:
dbt wrote:
booyakasha45 wrote:

Suckers.
Not my ass.

--ImageRemoved--

Silver

Post by 06132010 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:46 am

dbt wrote:
booyakasha45 wrote:

Suckers.
Not my ass.

lol that you frequent our thread.

dbt

Silver

Post by dbt » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:48 am

booyakasha45 wrote:
dbt wrote:
booyakasha45 wrote:

Suckers.
Not my ass.

lol that you frequent our thread.
Actually, word of this battle of epic proportions between Fordham and Columbia students has made its way to other threads. You guys are famous. I do enjoy Jesus with a gun, though.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Skadden Stairs

Bronze

Post by Skadden Stairs » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:53 am

Marko Ramius wrote:
lex talionis wrote:
dbt wrote:Lol at the TLS Fordham vs. Columbia rivalry. You guys have ceded the moral high ground to NYU!!! VICTORY!
--ImageRemoved--
--ImageRemoved--

Unemployed

Silver

Post by Unemployed » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:01 am

dbt wrote:VICTORY!
:?: :?: :?:

I didn't realize we were fighting.

Skadden Stairs

Bronze

Post by Skadden Stairs » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:05 am

dbt wrote:Actually, word of this battle of epic proportions between Fordham and Columbia students has made its way to other threads. You guys are famous. I do enjoy Jesus with a gun, though.
That's even weirder. Not for you, so much, but still weird...

dbt

Silver

Post by dbt » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:14 am

lex talionis wrote:
dbt wrote:Actually, word of this battle of epic proportions between Fordham and Columbia students has made its way to other threads. You guys are famous. I do enjoy Jesus with a gun, though.
Yeah it's crazy. But actually, booyakasha was right! I frequent the Columbia 2012 thread all the time. And in fact, the underlying assumption is correct: it's because I was rejected and wish I could be joining you guysssssssssssss!

No but seriously, congrats everyone.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Marko Ramius

New

Post by Marko Ramius » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:19 am

dbt wrote:
booyakasha45 wrote:

Suckers.
Not my ass.

Congratulations!!!! You win, Sir!

Silver

Post by 06132010 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:20 am

dbt wrote:
lex talionis wrote:
Yeah it's crazy. But actually, booyakasha was right! I frequent the Columbia 2012 thread all the time. And in fact, the underlying assumption is correct: it's because I was rejected and wish I could be joining you guysssssssssssss!

aw you're paranoid. you applied ED to NYU, as indicated by the LSN link in your profile. I was not implying anything, so calm your nutz.

MrSoOoFLy

Bronze

Post by MrSoOoFLy » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:24 am

booyakasha45 wrote:
dbt wrote:
lex talionis wrote:

aw you're paranoid. you applied ED to NYU, as indicated by the LSN link in your profile. I was not implying anything, so calm your nutz.
creeper.

jmat

New

Post by jmat » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:24 am

Alright, what sort of circus of nonsense is going on in here since I was gone for a day or two?

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Skadden Stairs

Bronze

Post by Skadden Stairs » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:25 am

MrSoOoFLy wrote:
booyakasha45 wrote:
dbt wrote:Yeah it's crazy. But actually, booyakasha was right! I frequent the Columbia 2012 thread all the time. And in fact, the underlying assumption is correct: it's because I was rejected and wish I could be joining you guysssssssssssss!

creeper.
why are you calling people creeper when I still don't know why you are even in this thread?

dbt

Silver

Post by dbt » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:27 am

booyakasha45 wrote:
dbt wrote:
lex talionis wrote:

Ah yes of course. Bringing up the idea that I (an NYU 0L) would purportedly frequent the Columbia 2012 board and then loling at it couldn't possibly be implying something like that. :wink: No worries though, since it seems you've already visited my LSN profile.

Peace to Columbians!

Skadden Stairs

Bronze

Post by Skadden Stairs » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:28 am

dbt wrote:Ah yes of course. Bringing up the idea that I (an NYU 0L) would purportedly frequent the Columbia 2012 board and then loling at it couldn't possibly be implying something like that. :wink: No worries though, since it seems you've already visited my LSN profile.

Peace to Columbians!
BTW, is your hair still blue?

MrSoOoFLy

Bronze

Post by MrSoOoFLy » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:29 am

lex talionis wrote:
MrSoOoFLy wrote:
booyakasha45 wrote:
dbt wrote:Yeah it's crazy. But actually, booyakasha was right! I frequent the Columbia 2012 thread all the time. And in fact, the underlying assumption is correct: it's because I was rejected and wish I could be joining you guysssssssssssss!

creeper.
why are you calling people creeper when I still don't know why you are even in this thread?
Shouldnt you be in some backstreet alley making that tuition money?

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”