UVA Class of 2012

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
User avatar
Rainmaker11
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:07 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2012

Postby Rainmaker11 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:42 pm

bulldog4574 wrote:i think the bbq would be a good time to meet up


Sounds good. I will be the guy with a little scar on the front of his face (Basketball tussle).

showNprove
Posts: 968
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:52 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2012

Postby showNprove » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:50 pm

.
Last edited by showNprove on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RTF
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 11:58 am

Re: UVA Class of 2012

Postby RTF » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:53 pm

Because as attorney's we'll chase ambulances like sharks smell blood in water.

showNprove
Posts: 968
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:52 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2012

Postby showNprove » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:55 pm

.
Last edited by showNprove on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
gladiator
Posts: 1211
Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 12:40 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2012

Postby gladiator » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:15 am

No idea where the shark came from...I don't think they sell that at the law school bookstore.

showNprove
Posts: 968
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:52 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2012

Postby showNprove » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:17 am

.
Last edited by showNprove on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RTF
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri May 02, 2008 11:58 am

Re: UVA Class of 2012

Postby RTF » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:21 pm

Slow day on the UVa thread....

We're only 3 replies behind Harvard.

User avatar
CE2JD
Posts: 929
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:33 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2012

Postby CE2JD » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:34 pm

UVA law students

User avatar
CE2JD
Posts: 929
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:33 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2012

Postby CE2JD » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:34 pm

are

User avatar
CE2JD
Posts: 929
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:33 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2012

Postby CE2JD » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:34 pm

teh coolest

User avatar
RVP11
Posts: 2774
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:32 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2012

Postby RVP11 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:44 pm

Harvard sux0rz.

showNprove
Posts: 968
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:52 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2012

Postby showNprove » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:45 pm

.
Last edited by showNprove on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
RVP11
Posts: 2774
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:32 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2012

Postby RVP11 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:46 pm

showNprove wrote:Is Harvard that school a little north of Yale?


I don't know. What and where is Yale again?

showNprove
Posts: 968
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:52 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2012

Postby showNprove » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:50 pm

.
Last edited by showNprove on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
CE2JD
Posts: 929
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:33 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2012

Postby CE2JD » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:06 pm

Anybody have an ETA on when we find out how much $$$ we're going to get from teh gov'ment?

User avatar
RVP11
Posts: 2774
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:32 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2012

Postby RVP11 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:14 pm

CE2JD wrote:Anybody have an ETA on when we find out how much $$$ we're going to get from teh gov'ment?


$0

User avatar
Rainmaker11
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:07 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2012

Postby Rainmaker11 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:44 pm

I think some of the UVA alum U.S. Senators should lobby for a UVA bailout. I would not mind a free ride.

showNprove
Posts: 968
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:52 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2012

Postby showNprove » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:51 pm

.
Last edited by showNprove on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
CE2JD
Posts: 929
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:33 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2012

Postby CE2JD » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:54 pm

JSUVA2012 wrote:
CE2JD wrote:Anybody have an ETA on when we find out how much $$$ we're going to get from teh gov'ment?


$0


:cry:

I need a bailout.

User avatar
limegreen
Posts: 564
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:36 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2012

Postby limegreen » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:17 pm

Yea, when can we expect to hear about fin aid stuff? I think I remember reading somewhere or hearing the end of March, but I could totally be wrong. I have no evidence.

1337Law
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:00 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2012

Postby 1337Law » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:43 pm

Off topic, but I was at starbucks a minute ago drinking some coffee and reading at the bar, and this dude sat down next to me and asked me what I was reading and what I was doing, I was reading Law's Empire. He started to tell me that if he wasn't himself in another life, he would do entertainment law instead. I was like what are you, a musician? He made some joke about my ignorant comment and kept telling me how great it would be to do entertainment law.
I told the guy it sounded great in theory, but getting those jobs is impossible w/o some extraordinary networking, I told him I would have to know somebody. He made some jokes about "well maybe you do." Some dude came up to him asking him about all these gunsnroses tickets and some problem with motley crew or something, he told the guy he'd get him all the tickets he needed. He gave me his email and told me to email him if I was serious about wanting be an attorney and was interested in entertainment law. He left and I told him I'd be sure to email him. Then, this dude comes rushing up to me like "do you know who that was? do you know who you were talking too? do you watch brock of love?" It wasn't brett michaels, but a diff member of Poison. I'm sure it won't come to anything, but the dude knows the lawyer that heads the starbucks music shit and I don't remember, some other entertainment lawyers. He kept saying he got a good vibe from me and all this. Pretty crazy eh?

User avatar
gladiator
Posts: 1211
Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 12:40 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2012

Postby gladiator » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:51 pm

1337Law wrote:Off topic, but I was at starbucks a minute ago drinking some coffee and reading at the bar, and this dude sat down next to me and asked me what I was reading and what I was doing, I was reading Law's Empire. He started to tell me that if he wasn't himself in another life, he would do entertainment law instead. I was like what are you, a musician? He made some joke about my ignorant comment and kept telling me how great it would be to do entertainment law.
I told the guy it sounded great in theory, but getting those jobs is impossible w/o some extraordinary networking, I told him I would have to know somebody. He made some jokes about "well maybe you do." Some dude came up to him asking him about all these gunsnroses tickets and some problem with motley crew or something, he told the guy he'd get him all the tickets he needed. He gave me his email and told me to email him if I was serious about wanting be an attorney and was interested in entertainment law. He left and I told him I'd be sure to email him. Then, this dude comes rushing up to me like "do you know who that was? do you know who you were talking too? do you watch brock of love?" It wasn't brett michaels, but a diff member of Poison. I'm sure it won't come to anything, but the dude knows the lawyer that heads the starbucks music shit and I don't remember, some other entertainment lawyers. He kept saying he got a good vibe from me and all this. Pretty crazy eh?


Sounds like you've been cast for the next Rock of Love where Brett picks a lawyer soulmate.

1337Law
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:00 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2012

Postby 1337Law » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:53 pm

gladiator wrote:
1337Law wrote:Off topic, but I was at starbucks a minute ago drinking some coffee and reading at the bar, and this dude sat down next to me and asked me what I was reading and what I was doing, I was reading Law's Empire. He started to tell me that if he wasn't himself in another life, he would do entertainment law instead. I was like what are you, a musician? He made some joke about my ignorant comment and kept telling me how great it would be to do entertainment law.
I told the guy it sounded great in theory, but getting those jobs is impossible w/o some extraordinary networking, I told him I would have to know somebody. He made some jokes about "well maybe you do." Some dude came up to him asking him about all these gunsnroses tickets and some problem with motley crew or something, he told the guy he'd get him all the tickets he needed. He gave me his email and told me to email him if I was serious about wanting be an attorney and was interested in entertainment law. He left and I told him I'd be sure to email him. Then, this dude comes rushing up to me like "do you know who that was? do you know who you were talking too? do you watch brock of love?" It wasn't brett michaels, but a diff member of Poison. I'm sure it won't come to anything, but the dude knows the lawyer that heads the starbucks music shit and I don't remember, some other entertainment lawyers. He kept saying he got a good vibe from me and all this. Pretty crazy eh?


Sounds like you've been cast for the next Rock of Love where Brett picks a lawyer soulmate.


apparantly brett's over at this dude's place all the time, i'm gonna email him, i wanna see platinum in a frame

User avatar
CE2JD
Posts: 929
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:33 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2012

Postby CE2JD » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:54 pm

gladiator wrote:
1337Law wrote:Off topic, but I was at starbucks a minute ago drinking some coffee and reading at the bar, and this dude sat down next to me and asked me what I was reading and what I was doing, I was reading Law's Empire. He started to tell me that if he wasn't himself in another life, he would do entertainment law instead. I was like what are you, a musician? He made some joke about my ignorant comment and kept telling me how great it would be to do entertainment law.
I told the guy it sounded great in theory, but getting those jobs is impossible w/o some extraordinary networking, I told him I would have to know somebody. He made some jokes about "well maybe you do." Some dude came up to him asking him about all these gunsnroses tickets and some problem with motley crew or something, he told the guy he'd get him all the tickets he needed. He gave me his email and told me to email him if I was serious about wanting be an attorney and was interested in entertainment law. He left and I told him I'd be sure to email him. Then, this dude comes rushing up to me like "do you know who that was? do you know who you were talking too? do you watch brock of love?" It wasn't brett michaels, but a diff member of Poison. I'm sure it won't come to anything, but the dude knows the lawyer that heads the starbucks music shit and I don't remember, some other entertainment lawyers. He kept saying he got a good vibe from me and all this. Pretty crazy eh?


Sounds like you've been cast for the next Rock of Love where Brett picks a lawyer soulmate.


I'd actually like to see that.

Bret: "I dunno, I mean I love you, but your credentials are just a bit TTT."
Lawyer: "Fuck you!! I went to Cooley which is in the top 14 law schools!!"

1337Law
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:00 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2012

Postby 1337Law » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:55 pm

:shock:
Last edited by 1337Law on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests