Michigan 2012

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
User avatar
Lawlcat

Bronze
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:33 am

Re: Michigan 2012

Postby Lawlcat » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:29 pm

i haz a grades

disillusioned cat iz disillusioned

vyelps

New
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:15 pm

Re: Michigan 2012

Postby vyelps » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:49 am

No one has Pritchard?

Alexandria

Silver
Posts: 593
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:41 am

Re: Michigan 2012

Postby Alexandria » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:10 pm

vyelps wrote:No one has Pritchard?


I don't know about the 2Ls, but I'm just about positive none of the 3L sections had him.

Edit:

Never mind... one of the sections my year did... a friend of mine is going to ask around to see if anyone made an outline. I guess it was a closed book test, so people didn't study that way.

User avatar
Aeroplane

Bronze
Posts: 483
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:40 pm

Re: Michigan 2012

Postby Aeroplane » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:05 pm

Alexandria wrote:
vyelps wrote:No one has Pritchard?


I don't know about the 2Ls, but I'm just about positive none of the 3L sections had him.

Edit:

Never mind... one of the sections my year did... a friend of mine is going to ask around to see if anyone made an outline. I guess it was a closed book test, so people didn't study that way.
If you find anything out, I'd be interested too. Thanks!

User avatar
FlightoftheEarls

Silver
Posts: 859
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:50 pm

Re: Michigan 2012

Postby FlightoftheEarls » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:24 pm

Well since we're discussing professors - anybody here who has had Friedman for Con or Schneider for Property that has any supplement recommendations/advice?

Friedman has dropped the textbook and is instead providing his own materials, so that class makes it tough to know what direction he is going since he puts out a new packet every few days but has given no long-term schedule (which makes it hard to know what I need to glean/ignore from Chemerinsky). I think my plan is to find older outlines so I know what direction we're moving into, so if anybody has any they can recommend I'd greatly appreciate it!

Schneider is still using the Donahue book. He's got a syllabus, so that's helpful, but any supplement recommendations would be fantastic.

Thanks so much everyone!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!


vyelps

New
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:15 pm

Re: Michigan 2012

Postby vyelps » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Aeroplane wrote:
Alexandria wrote:
vyelps wrote:No one has Pritchard?


I don't know about the 2Ls, but I'm just about positive none of the 3L sections had him.

Edit:

Never mind... one of the sections my year did... a friend of mine is going to ask around to see if anyone made an outline. I guess it was a closed book test, so people didn't study that way.
If you find anything out, I'd be interested too. Thanks!


So would I! Thanks a lot!

vyelps

New
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:15 pm

Re: Michigan 2012

Postby vyelps » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:48 am

Does anyone know the difference between Pritchard's "The Public Corporation" and Khanna's EO class?

Alexandria

Silver
Posts: 593
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:41 am

Re: Michigan 2012

Postby Alexandria » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:28 am

vyelps wrote:Does anyone know the difference between Pritchard's "The Public Corporation" and Khanna's EO class?


Did you look at the class description and footnotes? I've never taken either, but I feel like in the past I read that Public Corporation is more advanced? Like includes EO + more and is designed more for people who have some business background (even though anyone can take it).

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?




Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests