Pacific McGeorge School of Law

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
goodolgil

Re: Pacific McGeorge School of Law

Postby goodolgil » Sun May 09, 2010 11:19 pm

Are you guys getting all the emails from them? They all say my first name in the subject, and it's creepy. Like "you're it, Nicholas!" Especially since I never go by Nicholas.

On a similar note, this guy had the best name ever http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McGeorge_Bundy

uwb09

Postby uwb09 » Sun May 09, 2010 11:51 pm

Et Tu Brute352 wrote:I think that to anyone who applied there, this tread is pretty discouraging. There were some pretty mean (funny...but still mean) things that no one wants to be said about there school (yes it's different when Harvard alums crack at Yale but that's different). That being said, If Adam Barret (the Assistant Dean of enrollment for McGeorge) send me one more email about applying here, I might lose my tact and be joining you all. This guy seriously does not get the hint. It's may 9th.. if I haven't applied by now then what do you think is going to happen. :evil:

you think that's bad, I sent an e-mail withdrawing from the school. and the guy e-mails me and calls my cell phone

If I didn't respond to your email a week ago, what makes you think i'm going to return your voicemail?

for what it's worth, the school/campus seems like a really great place, I just can't stand Sacramento

Et Tu Brute352

Postby Et Tu Brute352 » Mon May 10, 2010 12:13 pm

It's rediculous the level of invasion some of these guys will go through. Yes i want certain schools to call me if I get in or if theres a major issue...but if I have withdrawn or not even applied...and keep my name out of the subject line too haha

NayBoer

Postby NayBoer » Mon May 10, 2010 2:01 pm

itforthat wrote:My God! Do prospects sound bleak or what after reading these posts! I'm getting ulcers at the thought of going to Mcgeorge.
More info & analysis re UoP. Sorry in advance.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=116714#p2940767

JoyceL1986

Postby JoyceL1986 » Mon May 10, 2010 10:12 pm

What is all this drama over some email solicitations? Is your life so bankrupt that you have to bash a low-ranked school anonymously online to feel good about yourselves? Grow the fuck up. Just give them a short, cordial reply.

"Thank you for the opportunity. However, I have already decided on a school, and thus I kindly decline the offer. Have a great day."

I never received another email/mail from them since.

uwb09

Postby uwb09 » Mon May 10, 2010 10:23 pm

JoyceL1986 wrote:What is all this drama over some email solicitations? Is your life so bankrupt that you have to bash a low-ranked school anonymously online to feel good about yourselves? Grow the fuck up. Just give them a short, cordial reply.

"Thank you for the opportunity. However, I have already decided on a school, and thus I kindly decline the offer. Have a great day."

I never received another email/mail from them since.

I received multiple e-mails and phones calls after i sent that e-mail....

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”