Seriously

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
User avatar
98234872348
Posts: 1547
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:25 pm

Re: Seriously Not in The Mood

Postby 98234872348 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:31 am

prezidentv8 wrote:
Gunz353 wrote:What you've just said is one of the most insanely, idiotic things i have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on TLS is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.


OMG this is a brilliant response

http://www.entertonement.com/clips/mqfq ... -Anderson-

User avatar
Lyov Myshkin
Posts: 232
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:28 pm

Re: Seriously Not in The Mood

Postby Lyov Myshkin » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:14 am

adh07d wrote:OP if you are truly ambitious, read the complete works of Dosteovsky, Ayn Rand, and James Joyce (for bonus points you could write a thesis on Gravity's Rainbow). Then you will truly be a good reader.


ayn rand is a fucking douchebag.

User avatar
as stars burn
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:04 pm

Re: Seriously Not in The Mood

Postby as stars burn » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:18 am

mistergoft wrote:
Brownadam26 wrote:I'm going to take the LSAT and I'm going to get have a really high score because I will be good at reading.


Since you do not write very well, I would say that it is indeed in your best interest to perfect the art of reading... :lol:

We'll all be holding you to a high standard due to your apparent ambition.


Mistergoft, I just had to say....I love your tar. Cowboy Bebop is aweeeesome. =D

Edit: stupid typo.

User avatar
Thales
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:14 am

Re: Seriously Not in The Mood

Postby Thales » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:55 am

Brownadam26 wrote:
mistergoft wrote:
Brownadam26 wrote:I'm going to take the LSAT and I'm going to get have a really high score because I will be good at reading.


Since you do not write very well, I would say that it is indeed in your best interest to perfect the art of reading... :lol:

We'll all be holding you to a high standard due to your apparent ambition.


Whats up bitches? I'm back from work. Not to my suprise all you idiot just read and give no good feed back. Although I did have several errors such as ^^... That doesn't mean shit because I wrote the paragraph in 5 minutes. I was rushing to work... Lol I guess i'm a good writer because I got my point across because I was pissed off and all of you noticed. Also my other point that you bitches probably wouldn't have any educated input. Thanks for wasting all of our time.. please feel free to post more cool animations and weird pictures that makes me question your sexual preferences... However DON'T quote me because I aint said shit

& for those of you who actually know a little something about getting big money in law.. message me like a few have already done...
and those of you who messaged me I am a URM and my mothers knows plenty of people


Actually, you didn't get your point across. No one has a goddamn clue what you're asking. Not mentioning round 2 of asylum-worthy grammar.

I'm seriously not in the mood to read this retard's writing any longer.

User avatar
Matthies
Posts: 1253
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:18 pm

Re: Seriously Not in The Mood

Postby Matthies » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:20 am

Thales wrote:
Brownadam26 wrote:
mistergoft wrote:
Brownadam26 wrote:I'm going to take the LSAT and I'm going to get have a really high score because I will be good at reading.


Since you do not write very well, I would say that it is indeed in your best interest to perfect the art of reading... :lol:

We'll all be holding you to a high standard due to your apparent ambition.


Whats up bitches? I'm back from work. Not to my suprise all you idiot just read and give no good feed back. Although I did have several errors such as ^^... That doesn't mean shit because I wrote the paragraph in 5 minutes. I was rushing to work... Lol I guess i'm a good writer because I got my point across because I was pissed off and all of you noticed. Also my other point that you bitches probably wouldn't have any educated input. Thanks for wasting all of our time.. please feel free to post more cool animations and weird pictures that makes me question your sexual preferences... However DON'T quote me because I aint said shit

& for those of you who actually know a little something about getting big money in law.. message me like a few have already done...
and those of you who messaged me I am a URM and my mothers knows plenty of people


Actually, you didn't get your point across. No one has a goddamn clue what you're asking. Not mentioning round 2 of asylum-worthy grammar.

I'm seriously not in the mood to read this retard's writing any longer.


Myabe we need to start LSD Exile thread?

User avatar
Thales
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:14 am

Re: Seriously Not in The Mood

Postby Thales » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:23 am

Matthies wrote:Myabe we need to start LSD Exile thread?


Seconded.

User avatar
23fulltimecowboys
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:55 pm

Re: Seriously Not in The Mood

Postby 23fulltimecowboys » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:35 am

Thales wrote:
Actually, you didn't get your point across. No one has a goddamn clue what you're asking. Not mentioning round 2 of asylum-worthy grammar.

I'm seriously not in the mood to read this retard's writing any longer.

i have to disagree. i hope he posts again. this could be a long day with no good flames going

User avatar
Matthies
Posts: 1253
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:18 pm

Re: Seriously Not in The Mood

Postby Matthies » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:20 am

Thales wrote:
Matthies wrote:Myabe we need to start LSD Exile thread?


Seconded.



done viewtopic.php?f=10&t=88468




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hildegard15 and 8 guests