Seriously

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Bronte

Re: Seriously Not in The Mood

Postby Bronte » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:05 pm

Brownadam26 wrote:Whats up bitches? I'm back from work. Not to my suprise all you idiot just read and give no good feed back. Although I did have several errors such as ^^... That doesn't mean shit because I wrote the paragraph in 5 minutes. I was rushing to work... Lol I guess i'm a good writer because I got my point across because I was pissed off and all of you noticed. Also my other point that you bitches probably wouldn't have any educated input. Thanks for wasting all of our time.. please feel free to post more cool animations and weird pictures that makes me question your sexual preferences... However DON'T quote me because I aint said shit

& for those of you who actually know a little something about getting big money in law.. message me like a few have already done...
and those of you who messaged me I am a URM and my mothers knows plenty of people

Gold.

Brownadam26

disregard

Postby Brownadam26 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:06 pm

disregard
Last edited by Brownadam26 on Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bronte

Postby Bronte » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:08 pm

Brownadam26 wrote:
TheLuckyOne wrote:
Thales wrote:Is it just me, or is this OP completely incomprehensible?

That was the first thing I though of :lol:

Sup bitch? Whats the OP? familiarize me with your geeky online jargon

Geeky online jargon? I think at this point the only question is: whose alt?

TheLuckyOne

Postby TheLuckyOne » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:09 pm

Brownadam26 wrote:
TheLuckyOne wrote:

cute :lol:

Jones, Dow

Postby Jones, Dow » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:14 pm

FOB URM?

oneforship

Postby oneforship » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Bronte wrote:
Brownadam26 wrote:Whats up bitches? I'm back from work. Not to my suprise all you idiot just read and give no good feed back. Although I did have several errors such as ^^... That doesn't mean shit because I wrote the paragraph in 5 minutes. I was rushing to work... Lol I guess i'm a good writer because I got my point across because I was pissed off and all of you noticed. Also my other point that you bitches probably wouldn't have any educated input. Thanks for wasting all of our time.. please feel free to post more cool animations and weird pictures that makes me question your sexual preferences... However DON'T quote me because I aint said shit

& for those of you who actually know a little something about getting big money in law.. message me like a few have already done...
and those of you who messaged me I am a URM and my mothers knows plenty of people

Gold.

Agreed.

oneforship

Postby oneforship » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:30 pm

oneforship wrote:
starlight007 wrote:Uh Oh...countdown 'til 8.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Is this going to be 8 Eastern time? Central? West coast? This is important information, OP.

Guess it was Eastern. I was banking on Pacific, my educated answer still isn't polished enough yet for publication.

TTH

Postby TTH » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:56 pm

There should be a special name for the kind of flame that takes all day to come to fruition. The best thing that I can think of is crock pot.

This thread is a crock pot. It took a while, but it turned out nice.

oneforship

Postby oneforship » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:57 pm

TipTravHoot wrote:There should be a special name for the kind of flame that takes all day to come to fruition. The best thing that I can think of is crock pot.

Well, to keep the theme of "flame", I guess you could argue that it smoldered all day.

GeePee

Postby GeePee » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:01 pm

This seriously made me laugh out loud. Fucking awesome.

Kohinoor

Postby Kohinoor » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:04 pm

FYI, brownadam has at various times claimed to have a 2.5, 3.0, 3.1, 160, 165, and to be black and hispanic.

puppleberry finn

Postby puppleberry finn » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:06 pm

Kohinoor wrote:FYI, brownadam has at various times claimed to have a 2.5, 3.0, 3.1, 160, 165, and to be black and hispanic.

He has an upward trend and will be checking two boxes.

reasonable_man

Postby reasonable_man » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:06 pm

Mr. Matlock wrote:Image

Always right on Matlock. +1

Kohinoor

Postby Kohinoor » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:08 pm

puppins wrote:
Kohinoor wrote:FYI, brownadam has at various times claimed to have a 2.5, 3.0, 3.1, 160, 165, and to be black and hispanic.

He has an upward trend and will be checking two boxes.
I see law school has taken you.

thorntll

Postby thorntll » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:23 pm

The worst part of this is, OP reminds me of my ex-boyfriend. Jesus I've dated some d-bags.

Always Credited

Postby Always Credited » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:29 pm

Brownadam26 wrote:
TheLuckyOne wrote:

--ImageRemoved--

Gunz353

Postby Gunz353 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:40 pm

What you've just said is one of the most insanely, idiotic things i have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on TLS is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Rose Tyler

Postby Rose Tyler » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:56 pm

Gunz353 wrote:What you've just said is one of the most insanely, idiotic things i have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on TLS is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Lol, ah Billy Madison. I don't usually post, but I have to say the OP is highly entertaining and I was definitely laughing out loud at his follow up post this evening. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll grace us with his presence again this evening and leave more classic words of wisdom.

Bronte

Postby Bronte » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:58 pm

chigal16 wrote:
Gunz353 wrote:What you've just said is one of the most insanely, idiotic things i have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on TLS is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Lol, ah Billy Madison. I don't usually post, but I have to say the OP is highly entertaining and I was definitely laughing out loud at his follow up post this evening. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll grace us with his presence again this evening and leave more classic words of wisdom.

Haha, you're damn right you don't usually post. I don't usually post.

kcg171

Postby kcg171 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:59 pm

Hello, fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power good. Thank you. Thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot...Taxes, they'll be lower... sun. The democratic vote for me is right thing to do, Philadelphia, so do.

Rose Tyler

Postby Rose Tyler » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:09 pm

Bronte wrote: Haha, you're damn right you don't usually post. I don't usually post.

Haha. It's a testament to how fantastic I found this thread to be that I've decided to finally come out and post more. We'll see how long it lasts, but I must say I truly enjoy reading everyone's comments and responses to some of the crazy posts.

Bronte

Postby Bronte » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:40 pm

chigal16 wrote:
Bronte wrote: Haha, you're damn right you don't usually post. I don't usually post.

Haha. It's a testament to how fantastic I found this thread to be that I've decided to finally come out and post more. We'll see how long it lasts, but I must say I truly enjoy reading everyone's comments and responses to some of the crazy posts.

These posts are the lifeblood of TLS. Without them, after everyone realized that the same questions are asked over and over again in the forums, there would be no one to offer the occasional nugget of law school of wisdom.

adrib

Postby adrib » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:58 pm

TipTravHoot wrote:There should be a special name for the kind of flame that takes all day to come to fruition. The best thing that I can think of is crock pot.

how has no one noticed the genius in this?? i laughed for two minutes straight. maybe it's because i just made some delicious crock pot beans,though.

Matthies

Postby Matthies » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:46 pm

Brownadam26 wrote:
mistergoft wrote:
Brownadam26 wrote:I'm going to take the LSAT and I'm going to get have a really high score because I will be good at reading.

Since you do not write very well, I would say that it is indeed in your best interest to perfect the art of reading... :lol:

We'll all be holding you to a high standard due to your apparent ambition.

. please feel free to post more cool animations and weird pictures that makes me question your sexual preferences...

Oh! Oh! Guess me next! What sexualaity am I?????

prezidentv8

Postby prezidentv8 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:27 am

OMG this is a brilliant response

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”