JDU

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
User avatar
EyeBeeM
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:34 am

JDU

Postby EyeBeeM » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:00 pm

Is actually pretty funny to read for entertainment purposes.

That is all.

User avatar
chicagolaw2013
Posts: 584
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Re: JDU

Postby chicagolaw2013 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:15 pm

EyeBeeM wrote:Is actually pretty funny to read for entertainment purposes.

That is all.


Even more entertaining: AutoAdmit.

No wait, actually it's horrifying. You win.

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: JDU

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:54 am

can someone please tell me what JDU stands for? I'm looking around and all I've found is that they rant about doing badly?.... what's it stand for?

User avatar
cardinalandgold
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: JDU

Postby cardinalandgold » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:55 am

sibley wrote:can someone please tell me what JDU stands for? I'm looking around and all I've found is that they rant about doing badly?.... what's it stand for?

JD Underground. Another forum with people who regret going to law school.

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: JDU

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:56 am

cardinalandgold wrote:
sibley wrote:can someone please tell me what JDU stands for? I'm looking around and all I've found is that they rant about doing badly?.... what's it stand for?

JD Underground. Another forum with people who regret going to law school.


ohhh. then why don't they leave?

User avatar
cardinalandgold
Posts: 554
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: JDU

Postby cardinalandgold » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:57 pm

sibley wrote:
cardinalandgold wrote:
sibley wrote:can someone please tell me what JDU stands for? I'm looking around and all I've found is that they rant about doing badly?.... what's it stand for?

JD Underground. Another forum with people who regret going to law school.


ohhh. then why don't they leave?

Because they have already graduated, many of them with crushing debt.

sibley
Posts: 2983
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: JDU

Postby sibley » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:58 pm

cardinalandgold wrote:
sibley wrote:
cardinalandgold wrote:
sibley wrote:can someone please tell me what JDU stands for? I'm looking around and all I've found is that they rant about doing badly?.... what's it stand for?

JD Underground. Another forum with people who regret going to law school.


ohhh. then why don't they leave?

Because they have already graduated, many of them with crushing debt.


oh. I am going to try to be un-dumb... I hope I don't end up there =(




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 8 guests