do i have to go to law school to take the Bar?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Mr. Matlock

Re: do i have to go to law school to take the Bar?

Postby Mr. Matlock » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:40 pm

DAMMIT!!!! One thread, for ONE thread here at TLS, I probably know more about this one topic than anyone else on the entire board!! I swear on the life of my 4 yr old daughter this is true. I live in SoCal, was in this exact situation, and have researched this topic from beginning to end. I have more web sites and links to help someone through on this than I care to mention. But Ohhhh the irony.

For you OP.... for putting the tard in fucktard... I give you NOTHING!!! Please leave and never return you self absorbed asshole. Unbelievable!!

(By the way, if everyone could just forget the fact I researched this topic, I'd appreciate it. Plan on moving forward and not looking back. Don't want you folks to put this back in my face... Thank you)

Sonius

Postby Sonius » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:52 pm

To the above poster whom referred to me in a derogatory and condescending manner, I believe you as we all do and did, signed up for this site on the condition that public knowledge and information will be freely given, especially research that is very difficult for others to conduct (since they're not in socal like you lol!)

If you're worried others will ridicule or belile you for thinking about not going to law school and passing the bar anyway (as evidence by your disclaimer for people to forget you did it in your post above), then you can PM your info and I won't share it to others.

in re: the patent bar or the bar for Vermont -- if either of these were the crux of your research, I don't need it because that was simply derailing from others and not what i did by myself

interestedbyestander

Postby interestedbyestander » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:35 pm

I wouldn't tell the OP anything in a PM. He posted nearly everything I wrote him in a PM. What a jerk. Though I stand by everything I wrote (mostly about what a douche he was being), I wouldn't trust this idiot OP any further than I could throw him.

muddywaters

Postby muddywaters » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:40 pm

this has run its course.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”