Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
User avatar
rdcws000
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:41 pm

Re: Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

Postby rdcws000 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:22 am

CyLaw wrote:Really? Do people even look at the time stamps of post? You are responding to a two year old post. General responses are probably fine for those that would like to find out more information about it and to help people down the road, but I think OP has long since gotten the answer they are looking for, so responding directly to OP seems kinda silly.


Wow, you have really imparted some wisdom here. I feel like I've been put in my place, dang.

I bet OP is the only person who will ever visit TLS and be curious about whether admission to law school for a UoP grad is possible. Therefore, we are idiots for responding.

CyLaw
Posts: 1557
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:59 pm

Re: Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

Postby CyLaw » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:25 am

rdcws000 wrote:
CyLaw wrote:Really? Do people even look at the time stamps of post? You are responding to a two year old post. General responses are probably fine for those that would like to find out more information about it and to help people down the road, but I think OP has long since gotten the answer they are looking for, so responding directly to OP seems kinda silly.


Wow, you have really imparted some wisdom here. I feel like I've been put in my place, dang.

I bet OP is the only person who will ever visit TLS and be curious about whether admission to law school for a UoP grad is possible. Therefore, we are idiots for responding.


Actually, I thought your response was quite helpful to people in general. In particular to the person that resurrected the thread as they wanted more information on this topic.

I meant ajmanyjah post about the side conversation that was previously in this thread regarding the 2008 election.

ajmanyjah
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Re: Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

Postby ajmanyjah » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:29 am

CyLaw wrote:
rdcws000 wrote:
CyLaw wrote:Really? Do people even look at the time stamps of post? You are responding to a two year old post. General responses are probably fine for those that would like to find out more information about it and to help people down the road, but I think OP has long since gotten the answer they are looking for, so responding directly to OP seems kinda silly.


Wow, you have really imparted some wisdom here. I feel like I've been put in my place, dang.

I bet OP is the only person who will ever visit TLS and be curious about whether admission to law school for a UoP grad is possible. Therefore, we are idiots for responding.


Actually, I thought your response was quite helpful to people in general. In particular to the person that resurrected the thread as they wanted more information on this topic.

I meant ajmanyjah post about the side conversation that was previously in this thread regarding the 2008 election.


True, that comment got my goat so bad I didn't even look at the timestamp...sorry

CyLaw
Posts: 1557
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:59 pm

Re: Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

Postby CyLaw » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:31 am

ajmanyjah wrote:
True, that comment got my goat so bad I didn't even look at the timestamp...sorry


Np. Didn't mean to come off sounding like an ass. And sorry for the thread derail. It would be nice if the forum software had a way to color code resurrected threads as I have been fooled myself before by not checking the timestamp.

User avatar
skoobily doobily
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:40 pm

Re: Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

Postby skoobily doobily » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:40 am

ajmanyjah wrote:
Nobama_08 wrote:I really don't like him either. If there were a viable "door #3", I would probably take that option. McCain is boring and one of the dumbest Republicans that I have ever seen (second only to the last Republican nominee). Obama is too radical for my tastes; yet, he's still a more palatable choice than Hillary. I am impressed with his legal credentials, though. Yet, Obama is too steps removed from Lenin. Had the Democrats nominated Wesley Clark, I might have been swayed to defect from the Republican party.


And what about Wesley Clark was so much LESS socialist than Obama's policies (he did endorse him, and now is begging for government handouts to the ethanol industry)?

On the issues---# Plan for jobs-invest in security & budget relief to states. (Nov 2003) # Balance budget by repealing tax cuts to wealthiest Americans. (Oct 2003) # Short-term deficit ok in recession, but not long-term. (Sep 2003) # De-carbonize energy production for national security. (Sep 2007) # Raise CAFE standards after consulting with experts. (Jan 2004) # Establish redline of protection in places like ANWR. (Aug 2003) # Protection outweighs benefits from drilling in Alaska. (Jul 2003) # Renegotiate Kyoto Agreement rather than reject it. (Jul 2003) # Public taxpayer funding for federal candidates. (Nov 2004) # Raise prominence of art and NEA. (Nov 2003) #
# Supports universal health coverage. (Sep 2003) # Promote good health through public health measures. (Sep 2003) # Healthcare safety net works in the army. (Jul 2001)

And if Obama was two steps from Lenin, I assume Nixon WAS Lenin (his healthcare policy was RADICALLY more to the left of Obama's...as was Dole's) and Reagan was Stalin (immigration amnesty)...

Sorry to interject, but these political views are a LR double fail---they simply make no sense


You might want to check the dates these were posted before you put so much thought into a post.

Edit: beaten to it, I probably shouldn't wait 20 minutes to actually hit the post button from now on.

ajmanyjah
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Re: Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

Postby ajmanyjah » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:51 am

skoobily doobily wrote:
ajmanyjah wrote:
Nobama_08 wrote:I really don't like him either. If there were a viable "door #3", I would probably take that option. McCain is boring and one of the dumbest Republicans that I have ever seen (second only to the last Republican nominee). Obama is too radical for my tastes; yet, he's still a more palatable choice than Hillary. I am impressed with his legal credentials, though. Yet, Obama is too steps removed from Lenin. Had the Democrats nominated Wesley Clark, I might have been swayed to defect from the Republican party.


And what about Wesley Clark was so much LESS socialist than Obama's policies (he did endorse him, and now is begging for government handouts to the ethanol industry)?

On the issues---# Plan for jobs-invest in security & budget relief to states. (Nov 2003) # Balance budget by repealing tax cuts to wealthiest Americans. (Oct 2003) # Short-term deficit ok in recession, but not long-term. (Sep 2003) # De-carbonize energy production for national security. (Sep 2007) # Raise CAFE standards after consulting with experts. (Jan 2004) # Establish redline of protection in places like ANWR. (Aug 2003) # Protection outweighs benefits from drilling in Alaska. (Jul 2003) # Renegotiate Kyoto Agreement rather than reject it. (Jul 2003) # Public taxpayer funding for federal candidates. (Nov 2004) # Raise prominence of art and NEA. (Nov 2003) #
# Supports universal health coverage. (Sep 2003) # Promote good health through public health measures. (Sep 2003) # Healthcare safety net works in the army. (Jul 2001)

And if Obama was two steps from Lenin, I assume Nixon WAS Lenin (his healthcare policy was RADICALLY more to the left of Obama's...as was Dole's) and Reagan was Stalin (immigration amnesty)...

Sorry to interject, but these political views are a LR double fail---they simply make no sense


You might want to check the dates these were posted before you put so much thought into a post.

Edit: beaten to it, I probably shouldn't wait 20 minutes to actually hit the post button from now on.



You might want to check the times. And that post took me about 55 seconds, on the issues is a pretty instantaneous thought for me, and the rest well, let's just say I have a few tea party type friends so that info is always on call

Also, let's keep bumping this thread;)

User avatar
rdcws000
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:41 pm

Re: Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

Postby rdcws000 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:20 am

CyLaw wrote:
rdcws000 wrote:
CyLaw wrote:Really? Do people even look at the time stamps of post? You are responding to a two year old post. General responses are probably fine for those that would like to find out more information about it and to help people down the road, but I think OP has long since gotten the answer they are looking for, so responding directly to OP seems kinda silly.


Wow, you have really imparted some wisdom here. I feel like I've been put in my place, dang.

I bet OP is the only person who will ever visit TLS and be curious about whether admission to law school for a UoP grad is possible. Therefore, we are idiots for responding.


Actually, I thought your response was quite helpful to people in general. In particular to the person that resurrected the thread as they wanted more information on this topic.

I meant ajmanyjah post about the side conversation that was previously in this thread regarding the 2008 election.


Ah, then pardon my snide response. Last night I was having difficulty interpreting who was posting directed at me, directed at someone else, or even just posting in general. I posted defensively in a few other threads as well when people weren't actually adressing me. MY BAD!

I think the Phoenix question is a good one, and I would imagine there are others who have wondered but did not feel like taking the beating on TLS they might have received for outing themselves .

User avatar
jayn3
Posts: 667
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:21 pm

Re: Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

Postby jayn3 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:32 am

rdcws000 wrote:I think the Phoenix question is a good one, and I would imagine there are others who have wondered but did not feel like taking the beating on TLS they might have received for outing themselves .

there's not much elitism for undergrad schools on here....probably because people who went to a school where they could get a 4.0 are kicking everyone else's asses in every app cycle =\

boliche
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:16 pm

Re: Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

Postby boliche » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:23 pm

Thanks for the info, i am attending UOP and plan to go into law school, yes people do look at this thread..

tsimpson6187
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Re: Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

Postby tsimpson6187 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:53 pm

I went to UOP. Graduated 04/2010 with BSB/A and got a 157 on the LSAT.

I got accepted to University of Virginia.

Good luck!

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

Postby r6_philly » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:00 pm

tsimpson6187 wrote:I went to UOP. Graduated 04/2010 with BSB/A and got a 157 on the LSAT.

I got accepted to University of Virginia.

Good luck!


I think this is more of a reflection of you, not UoP.

User avatar
jwaters
Posts: 224
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:02 pm

Re: Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

Postby jwaters » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:56 pm

.
Last edited by jwaters on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tsimpson6187
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Re: Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

Postby tsimpson6187 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Again, for the ignorant, the op is not the only person that reads this. I didn't read it until I began considering Law school in June.

Thanks though

Geon
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:10 am

Re: Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

Postby Geon » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:42 am

rdcws000 wrote:UoP could do alot to improve it's image. I think the primary criticisms of the school revolve around:

-no admission standards (valid criticism, but irrelevant to law school admissions)
-For profit institution (valid criticism, but irrelevant to law school admissions)
-Reputation as online diploma mill (I know this not to be true, but unfortunately, the degree from UoP for a student who attended 100% online is identical to the student who attended 100% in classroom).
-Massive grade inflation (in my opinion, this is the most valid criticism of UoP, and is probably highly relevant to the law school admissions process. In other words, a 3.95 at UoP will be almost entirely discounted. This is because UoP does a horrible job in this area. They have a massive attrition rate and a poor graduation percentage, but for those students who do barrel through and graduate, they practically give away the A's. They do not do their students any service by doing this. This is related to the for-profit model, i.e. give the customer what he wants.)

That being said, Law school admissions is about numbers and if the LSAT is high enough, law schools will gladly hold their nose while accepting the inflated GPA. The LSAT is the equalizer. It shows that just because UoP hands out easy grades, doesn't mean some people were not capable of earning them fair and square. The LSAT can bring this to light.

UoP should work to improve it's image, but they won't, because they are still making quite a bit of money. There are a lot of high quality doctorate level professors at UoP campuses, currently working in their field. Many graduates of UoP learn practical skills that they take immediately into the companies they are already working for. It's also very popular for the military. They have got to overhaul the online program though. No one should be able to obtain a degree 100% online, with no admissions criteria, and no final exams. It ruins the whole school.


I see UoP taking lots of heat on lots of forums arround as being a diploma etc. But I just don`t see how any of their criticism are fully justified. I hate to dig up an old thread, but since there is so much of these threads, I`d figure I`d just voice a differing opinion to the one above that is all so common. Full disclosure: I have no ties or link to UoP, I am just stating my opinion, make of it what you will.
1. UoP is for profit therefore cares only about money. I went to a campus with 50,000 students for 4 years, my program was quiet good and has a strong regional recognition as one must rank in the top 3% of class to get in. In between my family members there are about 10 different universities attended in numerous countries. I can tell you that they all would say, and I would say ALL SCHOOLS ARE FOR PROFIT. Maybe a few Ivy League School really care about education because they are full of $$$ from endowment that they do not care about $. But most normal schools, just care about your money and if they don`t then why are they always raising your tuition and charging you an arm and a leg. UoP is 80k, I know plenty of universities charging 40k a year, and plenty of their grads are just as jobless.
2. UoP has no admission standards. Ok this criticism is quiet valid, it is low, you do not need a standardize test, but should one really have to write the sat to get a communications degree? One does need to finish high school, and if the sat is anything like the lsat, then it is an equally long term "irrelevant" (in that how good one is on the lsat is a predictor of little else). Plus plenty of jurisdictions including my own do not use standardize test at all for universities, so I may have a bias view in that there are people who I know doing nuclear physics who never wrote the sat.
3. Diploma mill. Here is where I disagree with probably 90% of the others on this topic. On the one hand they say UoP graduates only 2%-20% of its grads depending on who is writing. Well if 80-98% of the people who enroll don't finish, isn't that the OPPOSITE of a diploma mill? I'm not a diploma mill expert, but I'd wager a Diploma mill would graduate anyone who entered. Meaning of anything, schools like my alma matter that will let in 10,000s of students to take useless arts degree that are IMO pretty damn easy - as the courses/classes are geared towards low income students who mostly have to work. Meaning any given person who got As in high school, could pull As in my Uni.
4. UoP is too Easy... Really, compared to some major state schools and reputable top schools, this is probably true. But consider 2 factors
1. If 80%-98% of kids are dropping out of the courses, how much lower could the class average go. Part of the reason my university was easy, was if you took a large class (500 kids) about 50-100 wouldn't show up. The Class average would be a C- and often a D yet the kids who showed up to class and did basic work where able to pull As consistently. These are not bright kids, they are just kids smart enough to recognize that it is smarter to go to an easy undergrad school and get high grades than to go to a hard (better reputation) school (often professional programs). I suspect the people railing on this school have a bit of resentment. I won't lie I do too. I had to work like a dog late into the night just to pull of A-/B+, and some guy can just jerk his wag show up and spend 5 hours reading and get an A+ and 4.0 gpa by doing some joke shit online.
2. You still have to do the work, and although it is probably easier, I say so what? So what if it is easy and has grade inflation, there are tons of regular bricks and mortar colleges that have the same thing. Why is it better because they charge you double put up a bunch of things unrelated to education like a big gym/sports complex/football team and insist that somehow makes that school superior. And since when has the grade stick of a good school been one that deflates grades with artificially hard marking designed just to kick students off bait and switch scholarships.
5. Once you realize most schools just care about getting your money, your best off just going where will give you the highest grade and best job/grad opportunity. If the t-14 schools say UoP gpa = any other regular school. Then why waste your time and money going to a regular school who will bust your nut sack to give you an A.

This is just my opinion and I realize it is unpopular, but my experience with universities has been lazy professors, who stroll into the class room, often unprepared and then just read notes and then go tell me to read a 500 page book in 3 month. Its hard to believe how that is some magically effective formula of learning but doing it online interactive is bad.

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

Postby r6_philly » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:31 am

Schools that are harder to get an A in: there is a good chance that you are getting a better education because the program is more vigorous. I went to a CC, a state school, and an Ivy, and I can tell you the additional academic vigor at each school definitely increased my learning and growth.

My main issue with U. of Phoenix is that they allow you to earn credits really easily. As many other "accelerated degree/diploma program" are doing, they are really trying to get you in and out with a diploma as quick as possible while staying within the bounds of accreditation. They told me I could have earned most the required credits by evaluation, which actually turned me off since I really wanted to gain something from a college "education."

Think of it this way, a few schools are trying ask very little from their students (aside from tuition of course), as long as they are still over the minimum standards. Some others schools are trying to ask a lot from their students, far above the minimum standards. This is not to say that U. of Phoenix is a failing university, it is just on the lower end comparatively.

I teach at a community college, I love it. I try to bring some of the ivy league rigor to my classes, however that is not realistic to hold them to that standard for a variety of reasons. An A in my class is not the same as an A at an Ivy. Even though both were legitimate by any standards.

bdole2
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:58 pm

Re: Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

Postby bdole2 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:37 pm

Why did we revive this thread?

User avatar
StarLightSpectre
Posts: 339
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Re: Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

Postby StarLightSpectre » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:39 pm

bdole2 wrote:Why did we revive this thread?

User avatar
moneybagsphd
Posts: 889
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:07 pm

Re: Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

Postby moneybagsphd » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:54 pm

r6_philly wrote:I teach at a community college, I love it. I try to bring some of the ivy league rigor to my classes, however that is not realistic to hold them to that standard for a variety of reasons. An A in my class is not the same as an A at an Ivy. Even though both were legitimate by any standards.

An A at an Ivy is not very difficult to obtain.
Why am I poasting here?

User avatar
mattviphky
Posts: 1117
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Re: Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

Postby mattviphky » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:43 pm

moneybagsphd wrote:
r6_philly wrote:I teach at a community college, I love it. I try to bring some of the ivy league rigor to my classes, however that is not realistic to hold them to that standard for a variety of reasons. An A in my class is not the same as an A at an Ivy. Even though both were legitimate by any standards.

An A at an Ivy is not very difficult to obtain.
Why am I poasting here?


Yale Law doesn't even have grades. But if you are admitted, it says a lot about you. These prestigious schools can afford to give out As, because they know that the students probably have more diligence, and work at a different pace than the typical college student.

bdole2
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:58 pm

Re: Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

Postby bdole2 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:01 pm

mattviphky wrote: These prestigious schools can afford to give out As, because they know that the students probably have more diligence, and work at a different pace than the typical college student.


...what

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

Postby r6_philly » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:02 pm

moneybagsphd wrote:
r6_philly wrote:I teach at a community college, I love it. I try to bring some of the ivy league rigor to my classes, however that is not realistic to hold them to that standard for a variety of reasons. An A in my class is not the same as an A at an Ivy. Even though both were legitimate by any standards.

An A at an Ivy is not very difficult to obtain.
Why am I poasting here?


I did not speak to the absolute easiness of obtaining an A. I spoke to the relative easiness of getting it, as in, it is more difficult.

ETA: I didn't even really talk about difficulty, I talked about what it takes to get an A, the academic requirements.

Geon
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:10 am

Re: Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

Postby Geon » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:22 pm

r6_philly wrote:Schools that are harder to get an A in: there is a good chance that you are getting a better education because the program is more vigorous. I went to a CC, a state school, and an Ivy, and I can tell you the additional academic vigor at each school definitely increased my learning and growth.

My main issue with U. of Phoenix is that they allow you to earn credits really easily. As many other "accelerated degree/diploma program" are doing, they are really trying to get you in and out with a diploma as quick as possible while staying within the bounds of accreditation. They told me I could have earned most the required credits by evaluation, which actually turned me off since I really wanted to gain something from a college "education."

Think of it this way, a few schools are trying ask very little from their students (aside from tuition of course), as long as they are still over the minimum standards. Some others schools are trying to ask a lot from their students, far above the minimum standards. This is not to say that U. of Phoenix is a failing university, it is just on the lower end comparatively.

I teach at a community college, I love it. I try to bring some of the ivy league rigor to my classes, however that is not realistic to hold them to that standard for a variety of reasons. An A in my class is not the same as an A at an Ivy. Even though both were legitimate by any standards.


I see your points. IME, more "academic rigour" =pickiness and nit picking by graders over things that are not really so. I was in a program where my group did an A paper, no mistakes identified, we met with the professor who told us bold face, she would not write the 20 page letter to explain why so many students got A in her class so we we're the unlucky ones to get B+.

I do not believe one gets a better education because of the above, I believe it is entirely on the person, 6 months out you will forget everything you learned in your courses, And 1-2 years out you'll have trouble remembering all your courses never mind your "education". If you ask me, I can recall much more information from easier courses I got A's in over harder courses I got Cs in because the marker graded harshly.

All accredited schools have this option to extend to students, some do, some don't, its called prior learning assement. One would be unwise to do much more than half their degree on a pass fail basis if they have any desire for a top law school. 1 year of pass fail is ok. I'm not sure how law schools wold feel when you have only 2 years of gpa even if it was all good, I would wonder if anyone knows about this?

So UoP is a lesser school because the requirements are less to graduate? Than an ivy or state school, you are right, but there are plenty of smaller schools where getting an A is just as easy and they have the same problems.

MrAnon
Posts: 1615
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

Postby MrAnon » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:24 pm

anyone who qualifies for federal loans can get into law school.

r6_philly
Posts: 10707
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

Postby r6_philly » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:21 pm

Geon wrote:
So UoP is a lesser school because the requirements are less to graduate? Than an ivy or state school, you are right, but there are plenty of smaller schools where getting an A is just as easy and they have the same problems.


I have the same problem with those smaller schools. We have several that charge $30k+ and have near 100% acceptance rates here. You are still getting an education, but not quite as good because you were never "molded" properly. I think perhaps the amount of effort to merely pass a course at these schools will get you a F at a better school. In the end, you were presented with a similar education anywhere, but the amount you took in/absorbed is a substantially less because of the lesser requirements. Subsequently, you may be less attractive as a worker because you have been getting by with less and may continue to do the same at work. I believe vigor builds work ethics and character, which are can help one succeed in life.

Geon
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:10 am

Re: Can University of Phoenix Grads Get Into Law School?

Postby Geon » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:42 am

r6_philly wrote:
Geon wrote:
So UoP is a lesser school because the requirements are less to graduate? Than an ivy or state school, you are right, but there are plenty of smaller schools where getting an A is just as easy and they have the same problems.


I have the same problem with those smaller schools. We have several that charge $30k+ and have near 100% acceptance rates here. You are still getting an education, but not quite as good because you were never "molded" properly. I think perhaps the amount of effort to merely pass a course at these schools will get you a F at a better school. In the end, you were presented with a similar education anywhere, but the amount you took in/absorbed is a substantially less because of the lesser requirements. Subsequently, you may be less attractive as a worker because you have been getting by with less and may continue to do the same at work. I believe vigor builds work ethics and character, which are can help one succeed in life.

In theory I agree with you, in practice, I see employers and schools not caring where you went and "an A is an A"




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Socratease and 4 guests