AAMPLE programs-Anyone ever taken? Good/bad? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
North

Gold

Re: AAMPLE programs-Anyone ever taken? Good/bad?

Post by North » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:04 am

khanha wrote:I was accepted to Florida Coastal School of Law's AAMPLE program for the Summer 2011 semester. It consisted of 2 classes: Negotiable Instruments (N.I) and 4th Amendments.

I am here to tell you that you will have to study your butts off to pass. The passing rate varies from each year (last year it was 60% and the year before that was 72%).

Make sure to take good Notes make Study Guides do ALL the Practice Essay's invest time in making Flash Cards, creating Outlines, AND Rule Cards- I have majority of materials listed above. Email me anytime at: SPAM
Scamming people who are already getting scammed is about as low as it gets.

mikej153

New

Post by mikej153 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:35 pm

I have taken it. It's a great program. I scored very low on my LSAT and my GPA was a 3.0 (undergrad).
I passed AAMPLE. Now I'm in my second year of law school. I have notes and can help anyone that needs guidance on how to pass and be admitted into law school.

akahn207@gmail.com contact me anytime.

rad lulz

Platinum

Post by rad lulz » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:34 pm

mikej153 wrote:I have taken it. It's a great program. I scored very low on my LSAT and my GPA was a 3.0 (undergrad).
I passed AAMPLE. Now I'm in my second year of law school. I have notes and can help anyone that needs guidance on how to pass and be admitted into law school.

akahn207@gmail.com contact me anytime.
lol

Nikkipaige10

New

Post by Nikkipaige10 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:10 pm

drealawschoolhope23 wrote:I got accepted for the Summer 2010 program. How was the program for those who have taken it? I got offered the Cooley one too but I live closer to Coastal and thats a better ranked school.

I want to take it this summer, please tell me how it was?!

North

Gold

Post by North » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:26 pm

Nikkipaige10 wrote:
drealawschoolhope23 wrote:I got accepted for the Summer 2010 program. How was the program for those who have taken it? I got offered the Cooley one too but I live closer to Coastal and thats a better ranked school.

I want to take it this summer, please tell me how it was?!
Bless your heart...

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

deepbluepentium

New

Post by deepbluepentium » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:41 pm

Ludo! wrote:
deepbluepentium wrote:Dear fellow bloggers,

I am not your conventional law school student. I went to a non-prestigious undergraduate school and finished with a not-so impressive GPA. Taking the LSAT, I scored in the 30th percentile. The aample program gives people the opportunity to demonstrate their skill despite weaknesses in conventional law school admission metrics. My admissions staff counselor saw past my sub-par GPA and LSAT; he admired and praised at the fact that all my feats were accomplished while having a full time job, raising a family, and serving honorably overseas.

The aample program is an act in good faith that the school will vouch for you regardless of weaknesses in your application so long as you pass two courses. I cannot speak intelligently about aample courses administered from schools outside of the INFILAW network. I can claim however, based on my experience in successfully finishing aample at Charlotte Law that, the program is designed to set every student up for success. Those that want help, receive it! If you have a job, quit or take a leave of absence.

My advice for bloggers criticizing aample or "3T" schools is that while you are probably correct about many of your assumptions, discouraging someone from following a long term objective of practicing law in the manner to which you've taken online, is sophomoric and unprofessional. Mathematically, you need "3t" or "4t" schools to be considered a top law school graduate right?! Think about it. Some of us just want to sit for the bar and practice law.

My advice for potential AAMPLE students or 3T matriculants, do not be discouraged by the elitist that take to this forum only to brag about how smarter they are or how they've made the right academic decision from the day they were born. If you're in, you're in! Plus, what is the point of having a prestigious degree if you cannot exercise a fundamental virtue like humility. I've sat through many interviews and have beat out application pools with 1st tier applicants because of what i could bring to the table as a person and not what was on my transcript. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding any of the aforementioned. asaenz3@miners.utep.edu

Semper Fi!
Arvin
Do you have a job lined up after graduation?
UPDATE: why yes! I'm working as a full time attorney in Dallas.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”