When will the Asian Harvard Discrimination suit get to Supreme Court? I need to apply to law school before then. Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
kross90

New

When will the Asian Harvard Discrimination suit get to Supreme Court? I need to apply to law school before then.

Post by kross90 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:48 pm

Not trolling. Dead serious. The Asians will win this Harvard case and it will get to the Supreme Court. Conservative majority, affirmative action will be abolished very soon.

I need to apply before this happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you think they'll reach a decision by fall 2019????

QContinuum

Re: When will the Asian Harvard Discrimination suit get to Supreme Court? I need to apply to law school before then.

Post by QContinuum » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:48 pm

kross90 wrote:Not trolling. Dead serious. The Asians will win this Harvard case
We have no way of knowing this at this time.
kross90 wrote:and it will get to the Supreme Court.
We have no way of knowing this at this time.
kross90 wrote:Conservative majority, affirmative action will be abolished very soon.
Likely true, but not necessarily via this case and not necessarily this Term.
kross90 wrote:I need to apply before this happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you think they'll reach a decision by fall 2019????
Well, are you currently able and ready to apply? If so, why aren't you applying? If you can't apply this cycle for whatever reason, then you can't really change that irrespective of what the Supreme Court may do w.r.t. affirmative action.

My advice: Buckle down and focus on the things you can control. Don't waste time/energy speculating about what the Supreme Court might do and when it might do it.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”