What are my chances? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
vm1482

New

What are my chances?

Post by vm1482 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:43 am

I'm currently pursuing a master's in computer engineering and would like to pursue a JD after my course. My GPA from India is around a 3.3 and my current GPA after a semester at NYU Tandon is a 4.0. Apart from this, I have several years of volunteering at NGOs under my belt during my undergraduate degree. I was a city manager for one of the NGOs during this time managing city events and taking interviews for new volunteers. Also during my undergrad, I won two national level robotics competition. Could you please share your opinion on what my chances are at getting into a law school and ideally which law schools should I be looking at applying to? Thanks in advance!

Ohnoooooo

New

Re: What are my chances?

Post by Ohnoooooo » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:00 am

vm1482 wrote:I'm currently pursuing a master's in computer engineering and would like to pursue a JD after my course. My GPA from India is around a 3.3 and my current GPA after a semester at NYU Tandon is a 4.0. Apart from this, I have several years of volunteering at NGOs under my belt during my undergraduate degree. I was a city manager for one of the NGOs during this time managing city events and taking interviews for new volunteers. Also during my undergrad, I won two national level robotics competition. Could you please share your opinion on what my chances are at getting into a law school and ideally which law schools should I be looking at applying to? Thanks in advance!
Take the LSAT first

vm1482

New

Post by vm1482 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:24 pm

I scored a 334 on the GRE and a Gmat score of 720, so assuming I achieve a 165-175 on the lsats which colleges should I be looking at applying to ?

Ohnoooooo

New

Post by Ohnoooooo » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:45 pm

Mylsn.info

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”