.

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
thatcandoromg

New
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:13 pm

.

Postby thatcandoromg » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:10 pm

.
Last edited by thatcandoromg on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

cgeezyy

New
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:22 am

Re: URGENT: Application Transmitted

Postby cgeezyy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:16 pm

Don't worry, it took more than a week for me to get an email confirmation.

thatcandoromg

New
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:13 pm

Re: URGENT: Application Transmitted

Postby thatcandoromg » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:54 pm

cgeezyy wrote:Don't worry, it took more than a week for me to get an email confirmation.


Thanks. Mind me ask which law school is that, Cornell?

I called Cornell this afternoon. The staff checked Cornel's system with my LSAC number twice, found nothing. And he said if Cornell did not receive it my midnight, I will miss the deadline. But LSAC is closed today due to weather. So I can't contact them by tomorrow.

thatcandoromg

New
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:13 pm

Re: URGENT: Application Transmitted

Postby thatcandoromg » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:30 pm

And I got a message as: "Transmitted Application Warnings - we are unable to release your CAS report to the following law schools. Select the law school link for detailed information." Is that a normal thing?

cgeezyy

New
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:22 am

Re: URGENT: Application Transmitted

Postby cgeezyy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:20 pm

thatcandoromg wrote:And I got a message as: "Transmitted Application Warnings - we are unable to release your CAS report to the following law schools. Select the law school link for detailed information." Is that a normal thing?


Yes, it took over a week for Cornell to let me know they got my app:) And I got the above warnings with each of my applications.

Rigo

Diamond
Posts: 16642
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: URGENT: Application Transmitted

Postby Rigo » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:24 pm

Just retake the damn test. Someone with a 3.94 should not saddle themselves with sticker debt for frozen tundra law school.

thatcandoromg

New
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:13 pm

Re: URGENT: Application Transmitted

Postby thatcandoromg » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:58 pm

cgeezyy wrote:
thatcandoromg wrote:And I got a message as: "Transmitted Application Warnings - we are unable to release your CAS report to the following law schools. Select the law school link for detailed information." Is that a normal thing?


Yes, it took over a week for Cornell to let me know they got my app:) And I got the above warnings with each of my applications.


Thanks a lot! I was panicking...

My only concern is that I applied ED, and the deadline is today. So even if they finally got my application in their system and send me a confirmation, would they consider me late and put me in the RD???

cgeezyy

New
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:22 am

Re: URGENT: Application Transmitted

Postby cgeezyy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:30 am

thatcandoromg wrote:
cgeezyy wrote:
thatcandoromg wrote:And I got a message as: "Transmitted Application Warnings - we are unable to release your CAS report to the following law schools. Select the law school link for detailed information." Is that a normal thing?


Yes, it took over a week for Cornell to let me know they got my app:) And I got the above warnings with each of my applications.


Thanks a lot! I was panicking...

My only concern is that I applied ED, and the deadline is today. So even if they finally got my application in their system and send me a confirmation, would they consider me late and put me in the RD???


Cornell literally took the longest of all the billion schools I applied to email me haha. I have no idea how they will consider it tbh.

User avatar
chargers21

Gold
Posts: 3761
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: URGENT: Application Transmitted

Postby chargers21 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:33 am

Rigo wrote:Just retake the damn test. Someone with a 3.94 should not saddle themselves with sticker debt for frozen tundra law school.

:oops: :cry:

But yeah OP, do not pay sticker for Cornell when you have a 3.94. It's probably only worth sticker for a very select group of individuals, and you are not in that select group



Return to “Law School Admissions Forum�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests