(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:14 pm
I severely underperformed compared to my PT average. Should I just send 1 or 2 apps and see what happens while I continue studying and working on test day anxiety? I am thinking that a lot can change between now and June.
- Posts: 1907
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:36 pm
Depends on the schools and what outcomes you'd be happy with. If you have a score that gives you a reasonable chance at a school you'd be happy with, then go for it. Otherwise, kinda seems like a waste of time and money to me. Since you mentioned June, I'm assuming you're retaking this summer to apply next cycle?
- Posts: 16642
- Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm
On one hand why not, but on the other if you happen to sneak in you may feel overly grateful and be suckered into paying sticker.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:42 am
If you think you can do better on the LSAT then wait to apply. Even if you get accepted you might be missing out on scholarship. Not trying to sell anything to you but I self studied for 8 months and took the LSAT and did poorly. I took a powerscore LSAT class and scored 10 points higher. Now I’m looking at top 20 law schools with scholarship.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 10 guests