(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:13 pm
Is it better to wait for them to trickle in, or should apps just be submitted and paid for as they become complete? I know I probably should wait to apply to some schools that will likely grant apps that I requested, but another part of me wants to get it all over with — fork over my money, and hit submit.
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:39 pm
I just got a fee wavier from northwestern a week ago. And i took the lsat in September to be fair (albeit I wasn’t applying to NW anyway.) I don’t really want to tell u what to do but just know some waivers may be out there depending on the schools you’re looking at.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests