Character and Fitness

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
mmart207
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:40 pm

Character and Fitness

Postby mmart207 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:39 am

I am writing a character and fitness addendum for a minor traffic violation I received for an improper turn at an intersection. The addendum is literally 2 sentences explaining the violation and how I paid the citation and it went onto my driving record. Is this too short of an addendum?

oldneller123
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:19 am

Re: Character and Fitness

Postby oldneller123 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:05 am

Nope, two sentences is perfectly fine as long as you have included all the relevant information re: the incident

mcmand
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:45 pm

Re: Character and Fitness

Postby mcmand » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:18 am

What is the wording of the C&F question? This kind of traffic incident does not merit disclosing in most apps.

mmart207
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:40 pm

Re: Character and Fitness

Postby mmart207 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:52 am

mcmand wrote:What is the wording of the C&F question? This kind of traffic incident does not merit disclosing in most apps.

This school asks for disclosure of every traffic violation I have been convicted of.

mmart207
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:40 pm

Re: Character and Fitness

Postby mmart207 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:52 am

oldneller123 wrote:Nope, two sentences is perfectly fine as long as you have included all the relevant information re: the incident

I didn't give too much relevant information. Just the date of the incident and what the violation was. Think thats enough?

mcmand
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:45 pm

Re: Character and Fitness

Postby mcmand » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:15 am

mmart207 wrote:
mcmand wrote:What is the wording of the C&F question? This kind of traffic incident does not merit disclosing in most apps.

This school asks for disclosure of every traffic violation I have been convicted of.


Ugh. Stupid. That's something for your bar app. What school is this? PM if you don't want to share publicly.

mmart207
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:40 pm

Re: Character and Fitness

Postby mmart207 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:31 pm

mcmand wrote:
mmart207 wrote:
mcmand wrote:What is the wording of the C&F question? This kind of traffic incident does not merit disclosing in most apps.

This school asks for disclosure of every traffic violation I have been convicted of.


Ugh. Stupid. That's something for your bar app. What school is this? PM if you don't want to share publicly.

It's quite a few schools actually. About 4-5 so far




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests