Failed to list all prior institutions Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
blanco

New

Failed to list all prior institutions

Post by blanco » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:00 pm

I'm not applying until 2019, but I started setting up my LSAC kind of prematurely as soon as I registered for the LSAT. I was sloppy and didn't realize the list of institutions locked when you set up the account.

I got flagged for sending a transcript that acknowledged a credit from another school that I didn't list. It says this will be removed once I submit the transcript and didn't threaten action.

After this, I got kind of nervous about having any loose ends. I went through my records, and noticed two other schools that weren't on the list. I tried to add them, but its says the list locks and I had to email them the updates. I sent a couple of polite and somewhat apologetic emails with the information requested, but of course, they don't reply particularly quickly.

I've tried to do some research on this, but I'm having a difficult time telling whether I should actually be concerned. Is this an actual irregularities issue, or am I overthinking it?

Update: I took AJordan's advice and called. They didn't outright say it was a nonissue, but there was no indication that this would lead to any consequences. They told me just to send an email, which I had already done, and said that the schools will be added.
Last edited by blanco on Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AJordan

Silver

Re: Failed to list all prior institutions

Post by AJordan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:29 pm

Removed

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”