Anyone going to Pitt Law

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Talon2DSO
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:04 am

Anyone going to Pitt Law

Postby Talon2DSO » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:18 am

I have been accepted to Pitt and American and I am leaning towards Pitt because of the cost of living and the scholarship.

Anyone else heading to Pitt? Facebook me. Dan Garcia, Texas A&M University.

User avatar
roleary
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:49 pm

Re: Anyone going to Pitt Law

Postby roleary » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:26 am

still trying to decide between pitt, temple, and camden(rutgers).... any suggestions? :lol:

law2006
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:29 pm

Re: Anyone going to Pitt Law

Postby law2006 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:43 am

i am actually in the same boat.

i got almost a full scholarship from pitt. and nothing from american. im coming from ca. and pitt has almost no name here in ca. and i dont know if american is worth going 120k in debt.

User avatar
paulie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:26 pm

Re: Anyone going to Pitt Law

Postby paulie » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:20 am

law2006 wrote:i got almost a full scholarship from pitt. and nothing from american. im coming from ca. and pitt has almost no name here in ca. and i dont know if american is worth going 120k in debt.


No. Not if your other major choice is an almost full scholarship from Pitt. And yes, cost of living in PGH is so much cheaper than DC. PM if you want to know more about PGH... I'm a big fan of PGH.

User avatar
paulie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:26 pm

Re: Anyone going to Pitt Law

Postby paulie » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:20 am

roleary wrote:still trying to decide between pitt, temple, and camden(rutgers).... any suggestions? :lol:


Do you want to end up in Philly or Pittsburgh afterwards?

User avatar
BarbellDreams
Posts: 2256
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:10 pm

Re: Anyone going to Pitt Law

Postby BarbellDreams » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:31 pm

I will be attending Pitt next year, am sending my deposit tomorrow in the mail.

User avatar
manbearwig
Posts: 351
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:38 pm

Re: Anyone going to Pitt Law

Postby manbearwig » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:01 pm

paulie wrote:
roleary wrote:still trying to decide between pitt, temple, and camden(rutgers).... any suggestions? :lol:


Do you want to end up in Philly or Pittsburgh afterwards?


+1.

If Pittsburgh, duh. If Philly, are you a PA resident? If yes, definitely Temple due to cost. If no, I'd still say Temple because it places much better than Rutgers.

Scurredsitless1
Posts: 284
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:47 pm

Re: Anyone going to Pitt Law

Postby Scurredsitless1 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:08 pm

I am attending Pitt Law next year and I'm pretty stoked about it. I've lived in or around the city most of my life, so if you have any questions, shoot.



Congrats Barbell! I remember you asking your chances on pitt....

User avatar
BarbellDreams
Posts: 2256
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:10 pm

Re: Anyone going to Pitt Law

Postby BarbellDreams » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:15 pm

Scurredsitless1 wrote:I am attending Pitt Law next year and I'm pretty stoked about it. I've lived in or around the city most of my life, so if you have any questions, shoot.



Congrats Barbell! I remember you asking your chances on pitt....


Thanks, I am pretty excited. Taking a trip to Pittsburgh to look at apartments on the weekend of the 9th. I will most likely see you next year.




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], GoGreen17, mrtux45 and 9 guests