Should I indicate my ethnicity on LSAC CRS?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
181plz
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 am

Should I indicate my ethnicity on LSAC CRS?

Postby 181plz » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:56 pm

.
Last edited by 181plz on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Platopus
Posts: 1132
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:20 pm

Re: Should I indicate my ethnicity on LSAC CRS?

Postby Platopus » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:31 pm

Pretty much irrelevant. Can't hurt, though.

181plz
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:23 am

Re: Should I indicate my ethnicity on LSAC CRS?

Postby 181plz » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:45 pm

Platopus wrote:Pretty much irrelevant. Can't hurt, though.


Thanks for the reply. Are there any other opinions on this or is it pretty straight forward?

User avatar
icechicken
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:09 pm

Re: Should I indicate my ethnicity on LSAC CRS?

Postby icechicken » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:59 pm

181plz wrote:
Platopus wrote:Pretty much irrelevant. Can't hurt, though.


Thanks for the reply. Are there any other opinions on this or is it pretty straight forward?


It's pretty much that straightforward.

User avatar
gargleblaster
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:05 pm

Re: Should I indicate my ethnicity on LSAC CRS?

Postby gargleblaster » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:09 pm

i support denying schools information about race since it promotes racial admissions decisions

anacabana
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:41 am

Re: Should I indicate my ethnicity on LSAC CRS?

Postby anacabana » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:52 am

I mean... I'm sure they'll be able to tell from your name anyways.

Cmoney $$
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:30 pm

Re: Should I indicate my ethnicity on LSAC CRS?

Postby Cmoney $$ » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:25 pm

gargleblaster wrote:i support denying schools information about race since it promotes racial admissions decisions


This. I always decline to respond.

cavalier1138
Posts: 4295
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: Should I indicate my ethnicity on LSAC CRS?

Postby cavalier1138 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:27 pm

Cmoney $$ wrote:
gargleblaster wrote:i support denying schools information about race since it promotes racial admissions decisions


This. I always decline to respond.


There's a thread for this. Quit it.




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: rockosmodernlife and 9 guests