I am trying to narrow down where to apply and want to start requesting fee waivers to help with that. However, due to a summer class grade I am still waiting on, I won't have my LSAC GPA fully calculated until mid september.
Is it a problem if I email schools asking for a fee waiver while only giving them my LSAT score and undergrad GPA, or is that not advisable? The difference in GPA between what my school shows and what the LSAC will calculate should be negligible at best.
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
2 posts • Page 1 of 1