CLASS OF 2020 MEDIANS (LSAT/GPA/CLASS SIZE)

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
KPUSN07
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:37 am

Re: CLASS OF 2020 MEDIANS (LSAT/GPA/CLASS SIZE)

Postby KPUSN07 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:32 am

Anyone still updating the spreadsheet?

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 16017
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: CLASS OF 2020 MEDIANS (LSAT/GPA/CLASS SIZE)

Postby Rigo » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:37 am

KPUSN07 wrote:Anyone still updating the spreadsheet?

Can't anyone do it? Who knows if it's right without quality control, but have at it.

thereelfeels
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Re: CLASS OF 2020 MEDIANS (LSAT/GPA/CLASS SIZE)

Postby thereelfeels » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:09 pm

Penn State Dickinson:

158 (+2) / 159 (+1) / 162 (+2)
3.01 (-.06) / 3.29 (-.19) / 3.67 (-.04)
73 (+15)

https://dickinsonlaw.psu.edu/admissions ... year-class

KPUSN07
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:37 am

Re: CLASS OF 2020 MEDIANS (LSAT/GPA/CLASS SIZE)

Postby KPUSN07 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:50 pm

thereelfeels wrote:Penn State Dickinson:

158 (+2) / 159 (+1) / 162 (+2)
3.01 (-.06) / 3.29 (-.19) / 3.67 (-.04)
73 (+15)

https://dickinsonlaw.psu.edu/admissions ... year-class


Interesting... wonder if they will be on the upswing in rankings.

carsondalywashere
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:33 pm

Re: CLASS OF 2020 MEDIANS (LSAT/GPA/CLASS SIZE)

Postby carsondalywashere » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:13 pm

Am I really out of the loop, or has NU still not released their numbers?

thereelfeels
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Re: CLASS OF 2020 MEDIANS (LSAT/GPA/CLASS SIZE)

Postby thereelfeels » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:57 pm

Penn State Law

154 (-2) / 158 (0) / 159 (0)
3.20 (+.05) / 3.54 (+.07) / 3.71 (+.02)
119 (-34)

https://pennstatelaw.psu.edu/admissions ... ss-profile

Huskies13!
Posts: 318
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:45 pm

Re: CLASS OF 2020 MEDIANS (LSAT/GPA/CLASS SIZE)

Postby Huskies13! » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:36 pm

Looks like some schools are starting to post 509s:

ASU: law.asu.edu/sites/default/files/pdf/standard-509-information-report.pdf
Iowa: law.uiowa.edu/sites/law.uiowa.edu/files/wysiwyg_uploads/aba_standard_509_report.pdf
Oklahoma: www.law.ou.edu/sites/default/files/ABA/ ... rt2017.pdf
Conecticut: www.law.uconn.edu/sites/default/files/c ... 6-2017.pdf

Not all seem complete...but fully accurate information is on the way...


User avatar
urmlaw17
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:25 pm

Re: CLASS OF 2020 MEDIANS (LSAT/GPA/CLASS SIZE)

Postby urmlaw17 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:16 pm

I finally get to post some numbers up!!!


George Washington Law

160 (+2), 165, 166
3.35, 3.71, 3.80 (-0.01)
407 class size (-51)
Last edited by urmlaw17 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
FN-2187
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:32 pm

Re: CLASS OF 2020 MEDIANS (LSAT/GPA/CLASS SIZE)

Postby FN-2187 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:28 pm

urmlaw17 wrote:I finally get to post some numbers up!!!


George Washington Law

160 (+2), 163, 165
3.35, 3.71, 3.80 (-0.01)
407 class size (-51)


That doesn't match their website https://www.law.gwu.edu/jd-entering-class-profile or am I missing something?

User avatar
urmlaw17
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:25 pm

Re: CLASS OF 2020 MEDIANS (LSAT/GPA/CLASS SIZE)

Postby urmlaw17 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:20 pm

FN-2187 wrote:
urmlaw17 wrote:I finally get to post some numbers up!!!


George Washington Law

160 (+2), 163, 165
3.35, 3.71, 3.80 (-0.01)
407 class size (-51)


That doesn't match their website https://www.law.gwu.edu/jd-entering-class-profile or am I missing something?



It does!

"The first-year entering class is composed of 381 full-time and 26 part-time students. Their LSAT and GPA medians are 165 and 3.71. "

User avatar
FN-2187
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:32 pm

Re: CLASS OF 2020 MEDIANS (LSAT/GPA/CLASS SIZE)

Postby FN-2187 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:25 pm

urmlaw17 wrote:
FN-2187 wrote:
urmlaw17 wrote:I finally get to post some numbers up!!!


George Washington Law

160 (+2), 163, 165
3.35, 3.71, 3.80 (-0.01)
407 class size (-51)


That doesn't match their website https://www.law.gwu.edu/jd-entering-class-profile or am I missing something?



It does!

"The first-year entering class is composed of 381 full-time and 26 part-time students. Their LSAT and GPA medians are 165 and 3.71. "


I guess the way you positioned that 163 in the middle is confusing me.

User avatar
urmlaw17
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:25 pm

Re: CLASS OF 2020 MEDIANS (LSAT/GPA/CLASS SIZE)

Postby urmlaw17 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:36 pm

FN-2187 wrote:
urmlaw17 wrote:
FN-2187 wrote:
urmlaw17 wrote:I finally get to post some numbers up!!!


George Washington Law

160 (+2), 163, 165
3.35, 3.71, 3.80 (-0.01)
407 class size (-51)


That doesn't match their website https://www.law.gwu.edu/jd-entering-class-profile or am I missing something?



It does!

"The first-year entering class is composed of 381 full-time and 26 part-time students. Their LSAT and GPA medians are 165 and 3.71. "


I guess the way you positioned that 163 in the middle is confusing me.


I did mess up and fixed it :(

:)

Thank you!

Commoncourtesy
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:55 pm

Re: CLASS OF 2020 MEDIANS (LSAT/GPA/CLASS SIZE)

Postby Commoncourtesy » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:18 am

urmlaw17 wrote:
FN-2187 wrote:
urmlaw17 wrote:
FN-2187 wrote:
urmlaw17 wrote:I finally get to post some numbers up!!!


George Washington Law

160 (+2), 163, 165
3.35, 3.71, 3.80 (-0.01)
407 class size (-51)


That doesn't match their website https://www.law.gwu.edu/jd-entering-class-profile or am I missing something?



It does!

"The first-year entering class is composed of 381 full-time and 26 part-time students. Their LSAT and GPA medians are 165 and 3.71. "


I guess the way you positioned that 163 in the middle is confusing me.


I did mess up and fixed it :(

:)

Thank you!


Isn't the 25th percentile 158?
https://www.law.gwu.edu/sites/www.law.gwu.edu/files/downloads/Standard_509_Report.pdf

BL2017
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:17 pm

Re: CLASS OF 2020 MEDIANS (LSAT/GPA/CLASS SIZE)

Postby BL2017 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:53 am

This thread is lazy when you can all just go to each individual school's website to get this information. :roll:

Context: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=279456&start=475

ugatvandy
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:51 pm

Re: CLASS OF 2020 MEDIANS (LSAT/GPA/CLASS SIZE)

Postby ugatvandy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:31 am

BL2017 wrote:This thread is lazy when you can all just go to each individual school's website to get this information. :roll:

Context: http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewt ... &start=475


Actually, much of this information was posted before the individual schools had posted the information on their websites. Many entering 1Ls relayed the stats for their class during orientations in August, thus making this thread quite useful.

User avatar
FN-2187
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:32 pm

Re: CLASS OF 2020 MEDIANS (LSAT/GPA/CLASS SIZE)

Postby FN-2187 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:36 am

ugatvandy wrote:
BL2017 wrote:This thread is lazy when you can all just go to each individual school's website to get this information. :roll:

Context: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=279456&start=475


Actually, much of this information was posted before the individual schools had posted the information on their websites. Many entering 1Ls relayed the stats for their class during orientations in August, thus making this thread quite useful.


BL2017 is trying to spill over an ongoing PR/MA v. AA applicant debate on the URM thread onto other parts of TLS. As the URM thread did, everyone here should just carry on.

BL2017
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:17 pm

Re: CLASS OF 2020 MEDIANS (LSAT/GPA/CLASS SIZE)

Postby BL2017 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:43 pm

FN-2187 wrote:
ugatvandy wrote:
BL2017 wrote:This thread is lazy when you can all just go to each individual school's website to get this information. :roll:

Context: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=279456&start=475


Actually, much of this information was posted before the individual schools had posted the information on their websites. Many entering 1Ls relayed the stats for their class during orientations in August, thus making this thread quite useful.


BL2017 is trying to spill over an ongoing PR/MA v. AA applicant debate on the URM thread onto other parts of TLS. As the URM thread did, everyone here should just carry on.


You're right. Perdoname. Carry on!


User avatar
rowdy
Posts: 415
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: CLASS OF 2020 MEDIANS (LSAT/GPA/CLASS SIZE)

Postby rowdy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:13 am



People care! We especially care about those select schools that have not released anything yet (looking at you Northwestern).



User avatar
principalagent
Posts: 502
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: CLASS OF 2020 MEDIANS (LSAT/GPA/CLASS SIZE)

Postby principalagent » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:14 pm

Did Northwestern really hold out until the last possible day to release their LSAT 25/50/75?

User avatar
MT Cicero
Posts: 675
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Re: CLASS OF 2020 MEDIANS (LSAT/GPA/CLASS SIZE)

Postby MT Cicero » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:28 pm

principalagent wrote:Did Northwestern really hold out until the last possible day to release their LSAT 25/50/75?


Looks like the 509 product has changed for NU, so I'm guessing this is the new hotness:

http://www.law.northwestern.edu/admissi ... Report.pdf

LSAT: 163 / 168 / 170 (all same)

GPA: 3.56 (+0.13) / 3.83 (+0.02) / 3.89 (same)

Class Size: 223 (+8) (just matriculants, since they list 5 "other" first years)

Huskies13!
Posts: 318
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:45 pm

Re: CLASS OF 2020 MEDIANS (LSAT/GPA/CLASS SIZE)

Postby Huskies13! » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:01 pm

MT Cicero wrote:
principalagent wrote:Did Northwestern really hold out until the last possible day to release their LSAT 25/50/75?


Looks like the 509 product has changed for NU, so I'm guessing this is the new hotness:

http://www.law.northwestern.edu/admissi ... Report.pdf

LSAT: 163 / 168 / 170 (all same)

GPA: 3.56 (+0.13) / 3.83 (+0.02) / 3.89 (same)

Class Size: 223 (+8) (just matriculants, since they list 5 "other" first years)



Nope--that's still the 2016. (http://www.abarequireddisclosures.org/)




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests