Purpose of TLS Post-deleter?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
albinododobird

New
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:45 pm

Purpose of TLS Post-deleter?

Postby albinododobird » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:12 am

I found this today: https://mylsn.info/tls-post-deleter/

I don't really know what purpose it serves.

User avatar
TLSModBot

Diamond
Posts: 14842
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:54 am

Re: Purpose of TLS Post-deleter?

Postby TLSModBot » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:17 am

It deletes posts on TLS, hth

Rigo

Diamond
Posts: 16642
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: Purpose of TLS Post-deleter?

Postby Rigo » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:21 am

Can we not this cycle, guys? It completely trashes threads and makes them useless for other applicants and future applicants to find pertinent info.

User avatar
TLSModBot

Diamond
Posts: 14842
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:54 am

Re: Purpose of TLS Post-deleter?

Postby TLSModBot » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:22 am

.

Rigo

Diamond
Posts: 16642
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: Purpose of TLS Post-deleter?

Postby Rigo » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:23 am

Post deleted...

albinododobird

New
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:45 pm

Re: Purpose of TLS Post-deleter?

Postby albinododobird » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:58 am

Capitol_Idea wrote:It deletes posts on TLS, hth


oh

User avatar
wiz

Diamond
Posts: 44573
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:25 pm

Re: Purpose of TLS Post-deleter?

Postby wiz » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:24 pm

Rigo wrote:Can we not this cycle, guys? It completely trashes threads and makes them useless for other applicants and future applicants to find pertinent info.

What if adcomms don't like The Lizzie McGuire Movie?

Rigo

Diamond
Posts: 16642
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: Purpose of TLS Post-deleter?

Postby Rigo » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:31 pm

wiz wrote:
Rigo wrote:Can we not this cycle, guys? It completely trashes threads and makes them useless for other applicants and future applicants to find pertinent info.

What if adcomms don't like The Lizzie McGuire Movie?

:shock: OMG Robb make a TLS avatar deleter!

But how could anyone hate that movie?

Nebby

Diamond
Posts: 31199
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:23 pm

Re: Purpose of TLS Post-deleter?

Postby Nebby » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:20 pm

Didn't the board administrator break the post deleter functionality?

Rigo

Diamond
Posts: 16642
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: Purpose of TLS Post-deleter?

Postby Rigo » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:22 pm

Nebby wrote:Didn't the board administrator break the post deleter functionality?

I thought so. I definitely haven't seen it this cycle at all.

RedPurpleBlue

Bronze
Posts: 492
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:41 pm

Re: Purpose of TLS Post-deleter?

Postby RedPurpleBlue » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:44 pm

Rigo wrote:
wiz wrote:
Rigo wrote:Can we not this cycle, guys? It completely trashes threads and makes them useless for other applicants and future applicants to find pertinent info.

What if adcomms don't like The Lizzie McGuire Movie?

:shock: OMG Robb make a TLS avatar deleter!

But how could anyone hate that movie?


TBH, I much preferred Raise Your Voice over the Lizzie McGuire Movie.



Return to “Law School Admissions Forum�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 15 guests