International applicant /above average

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
lsatstuff12

International applicant /above average

Postby lsatstuff12 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:54 pm

hi, it seems like there are limited data on international applicants so I want to ask if there are any international applicants who had been accepted to one of the top 14 schools this cycle with a grade evaluation "above average"? What was your lsat score? Also, will I have to rule out UC Berkeley because of this? I am currently ranging in the late 160s and early 170s on my PTs. I am preparing to take the lsat in June and September.

freekick

Re: International applicant /above average

Postby freekick » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:12 pm

lsatstuff12 wrote:hi, it seems like there are limited data on international applicants so I want to ask if there are any international applicants who had been accepted to one of the top 14 schools this cycle with a grade evaluation "above average"? What was your lsat score? Also, will I have to rule out UC Berkeley because of this? I am currently ranging in the late 160s and early 170s on my PTs. I am preparing to take the lsat in June and September.

Here is this year's international applicants thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=272202
Folks with AA have gotten into t14. You will have to search the thread for details. And maybe you could post your future, related queries there.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”