UC vs. CSU Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
moe

New

Re: UC vs. CSU

Post by moe » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:31 pm

sjk wrote:I went to a CSU and I'm a current 2L at Boalt. But I'm definitely the minority with that. Far more UC schoolers here.
far more uc schoolers are probably in the higher ranked law schools, but i think it is also important to take into consideration the demographics of students that typically attend csu's compared to uc's..

i think if you attend a csu and have a stellar gpa and lsat score, there is no reason why you wouldn't fare well in your app cycle

Knock

Platinum

Post by Knock » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:33 pm

moe wrote:
sjk wrote:I went to a CSU and I'm a current 2L at Boalt. But I'm definitely the minority with that. Far more UC schoolers here.
far more uc schoolers are probably in the higher ranked law schools, but i think it is also important to take into consideration the demographics of students that typically attend csu's compared to uc's..

i think if you attend a csu and have a stellar gpa and lsat score, there is no reason why you wouldn't fare well in your app cycle
That is what i'm hoping :)

tallboone

Bronze

Post by tallboone » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:00 am

my understanding is that it's pretty difficult to transfer from a CSU to a UC, much harder than from a community college to a UC

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”