Transcripts

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Shakawkaw

Gold

Transcripts

Postby Shakawkaw » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:01 pm

Hi all. Submitted apps 1/5ish. I had my UG transcripts processed in 2014. Went complete at every school except one contacted me saying they have an entire year missing from my transcript. This was last week. I checked LSAC's academic report summary and everything was on there.

Any ideas what that's about? I contacted my UG and they mailed LSAC a new transcript on 1/12/17 (still pending), so wondering if anyone has ever experienced this before and what I should do besides wait.

Thanks!

Rigo

Diamond

Re: Transcripts

Postby Rigo » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:19 pm

No idea. Call/email the law school and ask what they're talking about.

Incrementalist

Bronze

Postby Incrementalist » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:43 pm

I second what the above respondent said you should call the law school and figure out what is going on. I would also call LSAC as well and see what they say too. But everything should be on their if you seen it on your academic summary report

Shakawkaw

Gold

Postby Shakawkaw » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:27 pm

Yeah I contacted the law school and they say that my transcript is missing an entire year off of it (???).

"The transcript we currently have on file from XXX College is from June 2013 and therefore only shows coursework through Spring 2013. Please contact your undergraduate institution and ask them to send a final transcript showing degree confer date to LSAC. This provides documentation that you did indeed complete your coursework and obtain your degree."

Idk if maybe they're looking at another student's. I'll call LSAC today because it seems they still haven't received the "updated" transcript.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum�