Apply Now, or Wait for Dec LSAT Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
pleasesendhelp

Bronze

Apply Now, or Wait for Dec LSAT

Post by pleasesendhelp » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:32 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by pleasesendhelp on Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dietcoke1

Silver

Re: Apply Now, or Wait for Dec LSAT

Post by dietcoke1 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:36 pm

I would submit some lower T14 apps because some schools will ask you to interview and you can go ahead and complete all that and get in front of the line so to speak. However, many schools, if not all, will probably wait to give you a decision until your Dec score comes out.

pleasesendhelp

Bronze

Post by pleasesendhelp » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:49 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:I would submit some lower T14 apps because some schools will ask you to interview and you can go ahead and complete all that and get in front of the line so to speak. However, many schools, if not all, will probably wait to give you a decision until your Dec score comes out.
Really? I thought this was only the case when you request them to hold your application.

dietcoke1

Silver

Post by dietcoke1 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:56 pm

pleasesendhelp wrote:
dietcoke1 wrote:I would submit some lower T14 apps because some schools will ask you to interview and you can go ahead and complete all that and get in front of the line so to speak. However, many schools, if not all, will probably wait to give you a decision until your Dec score comes out.
Really? I thought this was only the case when you request them to hold your application.
Most apps require that you put when you have taken the LSAT or plan to take the LSAT. I think if you leave it off the app they can still see that you're registered. Some schools will give you a decision but I think most wait.

Rigo

Diamond

Post by Rigo » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:18 pm

Apply now if your apps are all set to go. If they're not, don't waste valuable study time on that when a decision most likely won't be rendered before December anyways.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”