Can you submit additional recommendations after the application is submitted?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
lillawyer2

Silver

Can you submit additional recommendations after the application is submitted?

Postby lillawyer2 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:48 am

I recevied a recommendation late. I didn't expect the person to come through. I sent out some applications yesterday and received the recommendation today.

wygsys

New

Re: Can you submit additional recommendations after the application is submitted?

Postby wygsys » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:31 am

lillawyer2 wrote:I recevied a recommendation late. I didn't expect the person to come through. I sent out some applications yesterday and received the recommendation today.
If you meet the requisite number, you can submit and email them to hold your review. Otherwise the adcom will deem your application complete and a decision may be made before your submit the extra letter.

lillawyer2

Silver

Re: Can you submit additional recommendations after the application is submitted?

Postby lillawyer2 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:06 am

wygsys wrote:
lillawyer2 wrote:I recevied a recommendation late. I didn't expect the person to come through. I sent out some applications yesterday and received the recommendation today.
If you meet the requisite number, you can submit and email them to hold your review. Otherwise the adcom will deem your application complete and a decision may be made before your submit the extra letter.

Thank you

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum�