Did I Mess Up? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Giro423

Bronze

Did I Mess Up?

Post by Giro423 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:20 pm

Last edited by Giro423 on Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LikelyThrowaway

Bronze

Re: Did I Mess Up?

Post by LikelyThrowaway » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:58 pm

You should delete this immediately because it's specific enough that someone who reads your application will recognize you and youre admitting here to not being entirely candid in your c&f disclosure.

ArtistOfManliness

Silver

Post by ArtistOfManliness » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:02 pm

LikelyThrowaway wrote:You should delete this immediately because it's specific enough that someone who reads your application will recognize you and youre admitting here to not being entirely candid in your c&f disclosure.
The question is, though, did you mess up be recommending he cover up a C&F omission?

pleasesendhelp

Bronze

Post by pleasesendhelp » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:00 am

If you omitted something on your C&F portion and already submitted your app then it's your obligation to inform the Admissions offices of your mistakes

I encourage you to do this because I know for a fact that a misdemeanor offense will not inhibit your chances so don't take that risk. In this day and age, nothing is private.

LikelyThrowaway

Bronze

Post by LikelyThrowaway » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:54 am

ArtistOfManliness wrote:
LikelyThrowaway wrote:You should delete this immediately because it's specific enough that someone who reads your application will recognize you and youre admitting here to not being entirely candid in your c&f disclosure.
The question is, though, did you mess up be recommending he cover up a C&F omission?
I think they'll think of me as quite lawyerly. The apostrophe I omitted, though... god help me.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”