Question about "Education" section of apps

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
LawschoolHopeful2k16

New

Question about "Education" section of apps

Postby LawschoolHopeful2k16 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:21 pm

Some of you guys might be able to weigh in on this:
Am I correct that if a school says list all institutions attended and allows high school as an option on the drop down I should include my high school as well?
And then if a school doesn't have high school as an option on the drop down I should my high school out?

Thanks!

xnsch

Bronze

Re: Question about "Education" section of apps

Postby xnsch » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:02 am

LawschoolHopeful2k16 wrote:Some of you guys might be able to weigh in on this:
Am I correct that if a school says list all institutions attended and allows high school as an option on the drop down I should include my high school as well?
And then if a school doesn't have high school as an option on the drop down I should my high school out?

Thanks!

That's pretty much exactly what I did. I know Columbia's app specifically required high school (rather than just offering it as a drop down) and since I did that one any app that allowed me to put it already had it populated (if the school allowed for it) so I just went with it

LawschoolHopeful2k16

New

Postby LawschoolHopeful2k16 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:29 pm

xnsch wrote:

Thanks!

That's pretty much exactly what I did. I know Columbia's app specifically required high school (rather than just offering it as a drop down) and since I did that one any app that allowed me to put it already had it populated (if the school allowed for it) so I just went with it

Just a heads up: (You probably noticed this) On some apps it will auto populate your high school but if you click to edit it you will see that high school isn't even an option.

xnsch

Bronze

Postby xnsch » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:46 pm

LawschoolHopeful2k16 wrote:
xnsch wrote:

Thanks!

Just a heads up: (You probably noticed this) On some apps it will auto populate your high school but if you click to edit it you will see that high school isn't even an option.

Yea I forgot to mention, I checked that as well. For certain apps that didn't have it as an option I just removed it. I don't think it's a huge deal either way. Honesty I don't see why anyone would care at all about high school :roll:

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum�